Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 230
Styleforum Top Picks
Not having seen the open weave in person, I would speculate that they would have a coarser appearance (if not hand). The regular tropical wool pants feel like ordinary wool pants, only much thinner. I can't say which would wear cooler, but would offer that the regular tropical wool pants served me well on a Caribbean vacation. From what I've read, the open weave may yet trump them in this regard.
I was just wondering if any one here has been in contact with Jamison, he used to chime in every so often to answer questions and give us updates and sneak peaks of upcoming items and he hasn't done any of that in a really long time. It's also already may and we haven't heard anything about jackets/suits?
he's busy. buy elsewhere if you can't wait...
I've bought 1 item from HY and had a smooth transaction - no complaints here.
However, why do peoply blindly defend all the less-than-desireable outcomes that are presented here? You wouldn't accept lesser service levels at other businesses so why tolerate it from HY? The sad part is that a little communication from Jamison would go a long way, maybe even settle many of the problems - it's just plain old courteous.
So, I know he's around and is a one man shop with another job and a family, so cutting out the forum is probably a good place to find some time for the other things in life.
Depends, his linens from last season fit me like a glove and I am about 6 foot and have a muscular frame. Not big, not def not small. Actually, thinking about using the coat as a base for a Panta jacket. Maybe I just lucked out.
As I understood it, his spring/summer shipment was set to hit last week. I'm sure, as others have stated, he is busy.
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › Dr Martens Air Wair Air-cushion soles Brown Suede Chukka Boots, UK... 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 14 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 18 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 19 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 21 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...