Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 201
Styleforum Top Picks
Received my second order from HY, the American cut pants worked out great for me. I was a little disappointed as I really liked the Light Gray Brushed Twill, but the Italian cut does not fit me well. I also order 6 pairs of socks, both HY and Marcoliani and am impressed by both.
I see more pairs of HY pants in my future, thanks Jamison.
I really liked the simplicity of carrying one model, but having the two works well. I had a customer in the office tonight who was the opposite--the Italian fit much better. Little differences in the cut can make a big difference.
Anyone try the Moon Donegal Tweed Pants? Trying to decide between them or the Lambswool Flannel Pants.
Get both They are both great. The lambswool wears very warm. The donegal have great texture and slight stretch to it due to the somewhat open weave.
Much appreciated. I'll start with the Donegal as my office can be on the warm side and I don't want to overheat.
I'd interested in a pair of flannel pants.
I have trouble deciding between the American and Italian cuts, for the Italian thigh measurements seem to be missing from the size chart.
The only hint I have collected from the last few pages is that for a given size, the thighs on the Italian pants are narrower.
Could someone please help me ?
Sorry if this has already been stated.
Thank you !
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 46 seconds ago
- › What would you wear today? 1 minute ago
- › Best Dressed Men 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden x Leffot Navy Suede Longwing 8.5 D Barrie 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 4-17 / 4/25 -2015: TWICE AS NICE 8 minutes ago
- › Detroit vs Tampa Bay live Covarage]]]]][[[[[[ ONLINE Live on Your... 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...