Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 5/19/13 at 8:17am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 201
Received my second order from HY, the American cut pants worked out great for me. I was a little disappointed as I really liked the Light Gray Brushed Twill, but the Italian cut does not fit me well. I also order 6 pairs of socks, both HY and Marcoliani and am impressed by both.
I see more pairs of HY pants in my future, thanks Jamison.
I really liked the simplicity of carrying one model, but having the two works well. I had a customer in the office tonight who was the opposite--the Italian fit much better. Little differences in the cut can make a big difference.
Anyone try the Moon Donegal Tweed Pants? Trying to decide between them or the Lambswool Flannel Pants.
Get both They are both great. The lambswool wears very warm. The donegal have great texture and slight stretch to it due to the somewhat open weave.
Much appreciated. I'll start with the Donegal as my office can be on the warm side and I don't want to overheat.
I'd interested in a pair of flannel pants.
I have trouble deciding between the American and Italian cuts, for the Italian thigh measurements seem to be missing from the size chart.
The only hint I have collected from the last few pages is that for a given size, the thighs on the Italian pants are narrower.
Could someone please help me ?
Sorry if this has already been stated.
Thank you !
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
- › Random fashion thoughts 16 seconds ago
- › my first watch to wear with a suit 1 minute ago
- › TOJ Grey Suede Harrington, 50 2 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw