Jamison, everything you've been putting up recently has been spectacular. Well, too many great trouser fabrics that are available only in the made-in-Italy fit, but that's forgiveable. Seriously great range of colors and fabrics (for all items, not just trousers) in impeccable styles.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 167
Styleforum Top Picks
Just purchased my first pair of HY wool trousers. Can't wait to get them.
In one hour, I purchased a pair of AE park avenues and HY pants....I'm feeling a little light headed
You are going to like them a lot. Those are exact same ones I got. After I received them I just placed an order for 2 more trousers yesterday. Oh and I too am awaiting the arrival of Park Avenue as well as Clifton shoes.
Does anyone have thigh measurements for the classic flannel wool trousers?
I just ordered a pair in the same size as my Epaulet trousers (size 30). I though my Epaulet pants were walt fit, but they are actually Rudy fit, so 12.5 across thigh. They are a near perfect fit around the thigh, slim but not tight (though the fits depend how high I wear the pants), and I just wanted to compare the thigh measurement with what I could expect from HY.
Should have thought about it before I ordered the trousers...
Also, thigh measurements would be really helpful to have on the product measurement charts.
Edited by amathew - 9/28/12 at 3:36pm
I ended up receiving a pair of the brooks brothers pants (had to return) and as stated, it is so far from a contest its ridiculous. the HY blow them away.
A note about fit. I typically wear a 34 waist, and I ordered a 34 (despite the 35" measurement). They fit perfectly.
I'm pretty blown away right now to be honest.
Have been lurking here quite a while. Based on the reviews, I decided for the same pair as you and now have the same dilemma. The quality and fit are top notch, and the packaging and handwritten card were very classy. Jamison, expect another return customer!
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Arcteryx Veilance Scann Blazer 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 16 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Gold Brothers Brown Suede Chukka Boots NIB $450 retail 16 minutes ago
- › Barker 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan