Jamison, everything you've been putting up recently has been spectacular. Well, too many great trouser fabrics that are available only in the made-in-Italy fit, but that's forgiveable. Seriously great range of colors and fabrics (for all items, not just trousers) in impeccable styles.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 167
Styleforum Top Picks
Just purchased my first pair of HY wool trousers. Can't wait to get them.
In one hour, I purchased a pair of AE park avenues and HY pants....I'm feeling a little light headed
You are going to like them a lot. Those are exact same ones I got. After I received them I just placed an order for 2 more trousers yesterday. Oh and I too am awaiting the arrival of Park Avenue as well as Clifton shoes.
Does anyone have thigh measurements for the classic flannel wool trousers?
I just ordered a pair in the same size as my Epaulet trousers (size 30). I though my Epaulet pants were walt fit, but they are actually Rudy fit, so 12.5 across thigh. They are a near perfect fit around the thigh, slim but not tight (though the fits depend how high I wear the pants), and I just wanted to compare the thigh measurement with what I could expect from HY.
Should have thought about it before I ordered the trousers...
Also, thigh measurements would be really helpful to have on the product measurement charts.
Edited by amathew - 9/28/12 at 3:36pm
I ended up receiving a pair of the brooks brothers pants (had to return) and as stated, it is so far from a contest its ridiculous. the HY blow them away.
A note about fit. I typically wear a 34 waist, and I ordered a 34 (despite the 35" measurement). They fit perfectly.
I'm pretty blown away right now to be honest.
Have been lurking here quite a while. Based on the reviews, I decided for the same pair as you and now have the same dilemma. The quality and fit are top notch, and the packaging and handwritten card were very classy. Jamison, expect another return customer!
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Help Me Decide: Black Shell Boots 1 minute ago
- › Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Friday Challenge 19th December 2014 - The Novelty Tie Challenge 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Ten C : The Emperor's New Clothes 7 minutes ago
- › Streetwear & Denim Travel Recommendations 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...