Jamison, everything you've been putting up recently has been spectacular. Well, too many great trouser fabrics that are available only in the made-in-Italy fit, but that's forgiveable. Seriously great range of colors and fabrics (for all items, not just trousers) in impeccable styles.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 167
Styleforum Top Picks
Just purchased my first pair of HY wool trousers. Can't wait to get them.
In one hour, I purchased a pair of AE park avenues and HY pants....I'm feeling a little light headed
You are going to like them a lot. Those are exact same ones I got. After I received them I just placed an order for 2 more trousers yesterday. Oh and I too am awaiting the arrival of Park Avenue as well as Clifton shoes.
Does anyone have thigh measurements for the classic flannel wool trousers?
I just ordered a pair in the same size as my Epaulet trousers (size 30). I though my Epaulet pants were walt fit, but they are actually Rudy fit, so 12.5 across thigh. They are a near perfect fit around the thigh, slim but not tight (though the fits depend how high I wear the pants), and I just wanted to compare the thigh measurement with what I could expect from HY.
Should have thought about it before I ordered the trousers...
Also, thigh measurements would be really helpful to have on the product measurement charts.
Edited by amathew - 9/28/12 at 3:36pm
I ended up receiving a pair of the brooks brothers pants (had to return) and as stated, it is so far from a contest its ridiculous. the HY blow them away.
A note about fit. I typically wear a 34 waist, and I ordered a 34 (despite the 35" measurement). They fit perfectly.
I'm pretty blown away right now to be honest.
Have been lurking here quite a while. Based on the reviews, I decided for the same pair as you and now have the same dilemma. The quality and fit are top notch, and the packaging and handwritten card were very classy. Jamison, expect another return customer!
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
- › Scabal Shetland 800374 28 seconds ago
- › Shoes for chinos and denim jeans 48 seconds ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Vintage Clothing and Accessories Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 3 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw