or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 152

post #2266 of 4484
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post


I would only dry-clean it.

Thanks. It just survived a 104 degree outdoor wedding admirably, but needs to see a cleaners 

post #2267 of 4484
Jamison, are certain of the socks you carry heavier/thicker than the others? And when will the metal shaft umbrella in navy re-stock?

(was at the dentist and she saw my blue houndstooth socks and took down the wesbite to grab her husband some, great socks and on sale now!)
post #2268 of 4484
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahbryant View Post

Jamison, are certain of the socks you carry heavier/thicker than the others? And when will the metal shaft umbrella in navy re-stock?
(was at the dentist and she saw my blue houndstooth socks and took down the wesbite to grab her husband some, great socks and on sale now!)

Yes, the wool are thicker than the cotton. The pima cotton are thicker than the cotton lisle.

Soon, I hope, on the umbrella. I was told end of July when I placed the order. We'll also have some the whangee handled English umbrella in some great colors.
post #2269 of 4484
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post

Yes, the wool are thicker than the cotton. The pima cotton are thicker than the cotton lisle.
Soon, I hope, on the umbrella. I was told end of July when I placed the order. We'll also have some the whangee handled English umbrella in some great colors.

Are the rest of the Umbrellas due to be restocked then? Specifically Dark Brown Ash Sleek Navy, Chestnut Navy
post #2270 of 4484
Quote:
Originally Posted by lachyzee View Post

Are the rest of the Umbrellas due to be restocked then? Specifically Dark Brown Ash Sleek Navy, Chestnut Navy

The English ones, yes. The Italian, we don't have a production run going at the moment. I was working to see if I could get more of the blackwatch cotton, and it looks like the people who make our canopy cloth have discontinued it. Frustrating.
post #2271 of 4484
I would agree, dry clean is the way to go! These pants should not have gone thru the wash, but I prefer to do my own with cotton and linen.

Can take at least 1.5" out of the waist, little less as you go down the seat.
post #2272 of 4484
Jamison - are the sportcoats currently on your site from your F/W '12 or S/S '12 line? If the latter, when do fall items drop?
post #2273 of 4484
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post

Jamison - are the sportcoats currently on your site from your F/W '12 or S/S '12 line? If the latter, when do fall items drop?

They're from spring summer. There are a few odds and ends left over from last fall, too, since we didn't mark them down much.

Fall 2012 is a bit of a secret. All I can say now is that we'll have seven styles of jackets (including a very nice fall blazer), nine suits (many of which can be broken up and worn separately), and five overcoats.
post #2274 of 4484
In case you aren't on the mailing list:

SummerSale2012_tumblr.jpg
post #2275 of 4484
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post

Fall 2012 is a bit of a secret. All I can say now is that we'll have seven styles of jackets (including a very nice fall blazer), nine suits (many of which can be broken up and worn separately), and five overcoats.

bounce2.gif Ooh, ooh, and I just got paid today. At least I'll get to look at the money for a few more days...
post #2276 of 4484
Jamison the fit on the Sport Coats Made in China & Made in Italy are the same?
post #2277 of 4484
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsha View Post

Jamison the fit on the Sport Coats Made in China & Made in Italy are the same?

Similar, but not identical.
post #2278 of 4484
A little advance warning: we're closing the office for a week of vacation, August 12-20. Orders place in the interim will ship starting on the 21st.
post #2279 of 4484
^^^Enjoy your time off!
post #2280 of 4484
have a nice vacation (trip) - relax and enjoy, Jamison cheers.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread