To some extent, this is unavoidable.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 150
Styleforum Top Picks
Emailing you in a second. Return arrived yesterday at last.
Ah, fall in full is still a few weeks away, but things are coming in. I've had a few guys in the office this week who've gotten a preview.
A busy man, but a man of his word. I ordered the wrong size, simple enough to do the exchange/return. Now I'm just eager to get a pair (or two) delivered. My impressions in my brief time with them were 1) great material (Tropical Wool), and 2) very slim/modern cut, 3) great quality.
Will definitely order more pairs from HY.
In my experience, yes, the difference is in the thickness and weight. I would put the 120s into the "thick wool" category with the understanding that they're not thick like flannel. I would consider the 100s to be thin wool.
It is very sad that I have to wright it here on forum but I have no choice but to inform you that I'm not satisfied with the customer support of Howard Yount. The first impression was very good as I received my order in just 1 week (unbelievable speed for shipments to Russia). But after I opened the box I realized that the color of tropical wool pants was not that I ordered. I contacted Jamison Stoltz about the issue using on site contact form. I waited for several days before I posted here and after that he finally replied. After several days of no replies from Jamison we came to agreement and after that he should send me invoice for the pants in correct color. One week past since I sent him a mail and one more mail and a couple of mails through the contact form on Howard Yount site and 2 private messages on this forum. Guess what? Still no reply. I see his activity on this forum and he posts twitts in twitter. I think it's ok to find 30 seconds to at least respond to customer's message saying like I'm busy now and would contact you in .... days. Nope. I find this quite unacceptable. It's very sad because the quality of Howard Yount products is very good (especially pants and tie).
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 6 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 10 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 12 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in EG 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...