• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What it says. A place to discuss WAYWT fits without cluttering up the WAYWT thread. It's easy enough to quote stuff from there to here, as I did below.
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Okay, everyone listen up. No debating on the WAYWT thread anymore. If people feel the need to spar, start a (non-pinned) "Critique of WAYWT" thread. I don't mind a couple of comments, the signal to noise ratio is just getting too low. After, say 2 comments per fit, regardless of what the comments are, I am just going to delete all following non-fit posts until the next fit, and so on. Everyone got that? Thanks, Fok.
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Just to be clear, this is absolutely not a license to pull pictures out of the main thread just to talk ****. The same "constructive criticism only" rule applies.
Originally Posted by jkennett
Joshflying.jpg
bensherman, rrlslimbootcut, georgecoxshoes, dontgiveafuckattitude

Props for taking something more interesting than a dirty mirror photo. On the other hand, it's kinda hard to see your clothes very well. And I must say I don't care for the shoes.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
In it to win it page one baby.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
yo I just want to throw this out there: some peeps need to relax on the workwear

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
My breasts look great in that picture.

You wish you had my name marked on your tit homie.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
You wish you had my name marked on your tit homie.

I do, every night. And sometimes after I have breakfast.
redface.gif

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Ok, just to add fuel to the new thread fire:

9/10 neofatina fits are awful. What's the fascination here? That he's not a young guy? That he's not a skinny build? That he's "doing his own thing"? Or do people just like ugly outfits with consistently terrible shoes?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
you're just jealous about how buff his legs are.

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Ok, just to add fuel to the new thread fire: 9/10 neofatina fits are awful. What's the fascination here? That he's not a young guy? That he's not a skinny build? That he's "doing his own thing"? Or do people just like ugly outfits with consistently terrible shoes?
That he is one rich motherfucker. And his legs aren't bad. And yeah, Teger, I'm not such a big fan of the workwear either.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
not very good pics, not a very inspired fit. still, thought i'd post it anyway

RwNhhJtVv.jpg

nHkIZnXMB.jpg
ckujyKEsE.jpg

corpus bomber / y's distressed mohair blend knit / corpus t / drkshdw / y's sneaks

Asobu is killing it. He needs to keep posting.

Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Preppy hair with a black streak
Long WASPY face that I shaved yesterday
Jil Sander leather jacket
Richard Chai shirt
Jil Sander l/s tee
Richard Chai heavy wool slouchy drawstring pants
Jil Sander moto boots

chailatte.jpg

I know I made a joke about last nights events when I quoted this fit earlier, but I think this is one of my favorites from Justina.

Originally Posted by voxsartoria
481717915_xGxrq-X2.jpg

Flat Head
Nudie
Frye

Back:

481717918_q6hT3-X2.jpg

- B

This is a bit jarring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads