or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 304  

post #4546 of 21557
^^^Yes, it's a terrific look. It's been quoted a lot over in MC, and rightly so.
post #4547 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregg View Post

Why hasn't this been quoted? It's fantastic. Great hat.

Needs a belt and I don't like the fit of the pants.
post #4548 of 21557
I can't quite identify the logo on the shirt. Lovely colors on him though.
post #4549 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregg View Post
ayup

EDIT:


Why hasn't this been quoted? It's fantastic. Great hat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
^^^Yes, it's a terrific look. It's been quoted a lot over in MC, and rightly so.

Stick to MC guys. The look is tough to pull off from the start, not to mention the jeans fit very poorly, the shirts fit isn't much better and the no belt tuck just looks awkward. The whole thing looks goofy, from the hat to the shoes. Good effort though, appreciate the brightness and colorplay.
post #4550 of 21557
Dude's a family man, not some awful narcissistic pseudo-hipster.

Great look, shouldn't change anything
post #4551 of 21557
A little black and white... And in color... The jeans are Ferre in a black/blue/grey kind of color.
post #4552 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
Stick to MC guys. The look is tough to pull off from the start, not to mention the jeans fit very poorly, the shirts fit isn't much better and the no belt tuck just looks awkward. The whole thing looks goofy, from the hat to the shoes. Good effort though, appreciate the brightness and colorplay.
- FYI - Alan has actually lost something like 30 pounds in the last few months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
Dude's a family man, not some awful narcissistic pseudo-hipster.

Great look, shouldn't change anything
+1
post #4553 of 21557
BlackCherry- While I dig the hell out of your potential all-American look... you had to toss in a sputnik tee!
filthy commie! I






great fit dude. I really need to get some posture foundations to round out my white sneaker repetoire.
post #4554 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
Dude's a family man, not some awful narcissistic pseudo-hipster. Great look, shouldn't change anything
I didn't realize family men weren't required to wear proper fitting pants. He looks a lot thinner though so I'm guessing that his wardrobe hasn't caught up with the weight loss yet.
post #4555 of 21557
I agree, stazy. Yea, the pants fit like asshole. doesn't have to be be skinny or even that slim, but just not like something that's a size or two too big. Needs a belt too. Looks awkward. The shirt is kinda nice at least. MC is easy to please when it comes to non-suiting pics i guess
post #4556 of 21557
I think the first picture where just the shirt and hat are visible looks awesome, but the pants fit needs help and a belt would have been nice.
post #4557 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie View Post
great fit dude. I really need to get some posture foundations to round out my white sneaker repetoire.

Thanks. One of the things I love about Flyers (besides them making you run faster and jump higher) is the removable insoles. I wear them with everything.

Am I the only one who did a "shit he lost weight" double-take when they saw that pic of Alan C..?
post #4558 of 21557
^^^
yeah, I do the same with the insoles on my purcells.
post #4559 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cherry View Post
Thanks. One of the things I love about Flyers (besides them making you run faster and jump higher) is the removable insoles. I wear them with everything.

Am I the only one who did a "shit he lost weight" double-take when they saw that pic of Alan C..?
I'm confused...why would the removable insoles make them more versatile than non-removable insoles? Don't they look the same either way?
post #4560 of 21557
Clarification: I use the insoles with my other shoes, I mean.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread