or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 297  

post #4441 of 21557
Belated Sunday shots before, during and after lunch. Featuring inspiration from Junya Watanabe and An Edwardian Holiday, a mild homage to MC member, ManofKent, a hat to keep the rain off and a game of Scrabble:
post #4442 of 21557


eg
rogues gallery
n&f
vans
post #4443 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by barims View Post
Belated Sunday shots before, during and after lunch. Featuring inspiration from Junya Watanabe and An Edwardian Holiday, a mild homage to MC member, ManofKent, a hat to keep the rain off and a game of Scrabble:



fear
riots
nuked
hate
fault


damn.....
post #4444 of 21557
^^ We called it the "WW2 Board", hence we took the photo before adding nicer words like 'doom,' 'brats,' 'groan' and 'jail'
post #4445 of 21557
Love your use of bold colors, Barims. I'd like to include that royal blue color in my wardrobe eventually, if I can remotely pull it off.

It's hot. Summer uniform underway. Ugly face cropped.

post #4446 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightfour
$18 cookies?!

Probably in HKD, genius.

The dollar devaluation plan is coming along nicely. In a few years, we'll be able to pay off our $10 trillion dollar debt to China with a handful of cookies.
post #4447 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by barims View Post
Belated Sunday shots before, during and after lunch. Featuring inspiration from Junya Watanabe and An Edwardian Holiday, a mild homage to MC member, ManofKent, a hat to keep the rain off and a game of Scrabble:
This is my fave of yours I've seen so far. Why are all your photos always so saturated, though? It's a little distracting to me. edit: Just playing around in an image editor, I've found that if you knock the saturation down about 20%, your photos look much more natural.
post #4448 of 21557
Thank you everyone for your kind words! I'll try to take them wisely. (Shirt is gingham, flash used) Hawkings McGill From UO APC NS Vans Bonus knee and roping porn! EDIT: Forgot to say it, but perfect fit on the suit, Ozarks. Congrats.
post #4449 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite View Post


eg
rogues gallery
n&f
vans
Is that the EG shirt jacket that was bouncing around B&S for a while? Looks good on you man.
post #4450 of 21557
some ketchup

Friday:


Saturday:



Sunday:



I really need to get a better camera. I love that bomber jacket.
post #4451 of 21557
Cool bomber, but the button-down under it looks way too long.
post #4452 of 21557
You think you're better than me? Huh, punk?
post #4453 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Money View Post
Nice face.
post #4454 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cherry View Post
Love your use of bold colors, Barims. I'd like to include that royal blue color in my wardrobe eventually, if I can remotely pull it off.
Conversely, I'm still trying to see if I can get away with rolled cuffs (unlike you, I don't suit jeans, so I admire your flair in wearing them). Thanks for the compliment. I have a royal blue cardigan that I could see possibly working with your fit if you're the cardigan type (worn unbuttoned, naturally)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post
This is my fave of yours I've seen so far. Why are all your photos always so saturated, though? It's a little distracting to me. edit: Just playing around in an image editor, I've found that if you knock the saturation down about 20%, your photos look much more natural.
Thanks, I didn't realise you'd seen my older posts. I'm not the hottest photo editor around and I don't have Photoshop - I use one of Apple's in-built image editors and it's hard to balance out a flash and try and make the colours look good, or make up for a grainy, flash-free shot on an entry-level P&S. But I will try and saturate less on upcoming shots
post #4455 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Probably in HKD, genius.
oh, haha, right
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread