or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 1437  

post #21541 of 21557
He replaced the claws with his kids though. = \\
post #21542 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
he was clowning on the guy for being tall, something he obviously can't control, and you come to his defense.... and this coming from the megabyte that hasn't posted a fit pic since god knows when? keep pointin' that finger bro-dude. you've got three more pointing right back at ya
I didn't come to anyone's defense, I just pointed out that what you said made no sense whatsoever while you love to think you're so superior to everyone. Why does it matter if I post fits? I don't make it a point to hide the fact that I am a student who doesn't have the money for a massively exciting wardrobe ??? You have 3 hands?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettloffah View Post
what kind of crap is that? what an awful idea and coinage of a terrible term. I have 20 pairs of jeans in my closet that would fit into that category which is why i don't wear them.
Many jeans are anti-fit
post #21543 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettloffah View Post
what kind of crap is that? what an awful idea and coinage of a terrible term. I have 20 pairs of jeans in my closet that would fit into that category which is why i don't wear them.

Eh, what? There's no objective "correct" or "best" fit; pants (etc) are cut differently to create different silhouettes and fits. As slim fitting as possible in not the be all end all of how pants should look. They're still cut differently than your (assumingly) ill fitting jeans, hence creating a look that is different than slim, which is a good thing sometimes (often).
post #21544 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by asobu View Post
As slim fitting as possible i(s) (ed.) not the be all end all of how pants should look.

as evidenced by every sq4fuu and imatop fit
post #21545 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamha21 View Post

post #21546 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
keep pointin' that finger bro-dude. you've got three more pointing right back at ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
Why does it matter if I post fits? I don't make it a point to hide the fact that I am a student who doesn't have the money for a massively exciting wardrobe

??? You have 3 hands?

looks like that college education is really paying off.

point your finger at your computer screen dude, take a good look at your hand, then tell me what you see.
post #21547 of 21557
boring troll is boring
post #21548 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by douchebag_ggmm View Post
as evidenced by every sq4fuu and imatop fit

why not show the class what a great fit really looks like? maybe you could post a pic with that sweet denim jacket you picked up at the Gap.
post #21549 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
looks like that college education is really paying off. point your finger at your computer screen dude, take a good look at your hand, then tell me what you see.
Oh, so you're just a retard who points at things with 3 fingers at a time? This is fun
post #21550 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by asobu View Post
Eh, what? There's no objective "correct" or "best" fit; pants (etc) are cut differently to create different silhouettes and fits. As slim fitting as possible in not the be all end all of how pants should look. They're still cut differently than your (assumingly) ill fitting jeans, hence creating a look that is different than slim, which is a good thing sometimes (often).
i'm not saying slim fitting jeans are the only ones that fit right. Whether a pant is baggy or slim, they can still fit. However, in the example I was referring to it seems as though they are too big, and by big i do not mean baggy, i mean they seem like they don't fit at the waist...
post #21551 of 21557
This thread:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #21552 of 21557
^A truthy poast.
post #21553 of 21557
^ what a strange placement of his printer. I can't understand where this guy puts his knees?
post #21554 of 21557
You may have discovered the cause of his slouch.
post #21555 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamha21 View Post
Am I the only one who sees the comparison?


lmao. Good call on that one.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread