or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 1422  

post #21316 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post
This is terrible. Please tell me this is a joke

The sneaks look like they got the Down Syndrome, awful.
post #21317 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by kixslf View Post

Good top half and same for the pants and boots, but both halves don't work together.
post #21318 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Better looks recently but I still think you have a poor taste in designer collabo sneakers.

Sorry about not using "multi quotes"
post #21319 of 21557


H&M
J. Crew
N&F
Sebago
post #21320 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
Good top half and same for the pants and boots, but both halves don't work together.

perfect for staring at Lightspeed all day

fml
post #21321 of 21557
i can't help but think fuji got hype people said his disheveled look worked and now there is no turning back.

i just can't look @ your old pic's with the awful cheese smile then think anything good of these new pics.

sorry.
post #21322 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrock View Post


H&M
J. Crew
N&F
Sebago

Great fit on the jeans, what style are those?
post #21323 of 21557
Weird guys in deep indigo, no sizing down.
post #21324 of 21557
Quick, sloppy shot as I head out.



60's swiss mil surp
geoffrey beene
dkny
levis
post #21325 of 21557
ibrock: bottom half is solid enough but that shawl collar really ruins the top
post #21326 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post
Well it helps to be tall, and you have to get the gauge of the stripes correct. I had an Alt.A rugby stripe crew and had to send it back because it was just waaay too Cat In The Hat for me.

It depends on the specific piece. I haven't bought anything with vertical stripes in god knows how long, but I have no problem with narrow horiz stripes if well executed.

I bet that rugby was pretty bad.
post #21327 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad View Post
ibrock: bottom half is solid enough but that shawl collar really ruins the top
Yeah I've been on the fence about that sweater, I don't wear it very often.
post #21328 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrock View Post
Yeah I've been on the fence about that sweater, I don't wear it very often.

I had a hoodie that fit in the body like that.

I donated it after like 2 wears when I realized it looked dumb in almost any combination.
post #21329 of 21557
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post
It depends on the specific piece. I haven't bought anything with vertical stripes in god knows how long, but I have no problem with narrow horiz stripes if well executed.

I bet that rugby was pretty bad.

I just recently found this Sunspel henley that's unfortunately sold out in my size.



post #21330 of 21557
must get a saint james piece this spring
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread