Originally Posted by Fuuma
Are you retarded? You choose a jacket that suits your morphology at some key points (say shoulders) and get it adjusted. If you feel the jacket is too tight around the waist then it needs to be adjusted. You can't ask everyone to fit RTW just like that, adjustments to the clothes are needed. I often have the sleeves, jacket length and front/back curvature (factories often fuck that up) adjusted.
i think you missed the entire first half of the convo....
- Xenox said the jacket was "suffering."
- I said i agreed in that his torso was too big for the jacket.
- Aegulus said the jacket was too small for his torso.
- I said the designer of the jacket created it for "normal" proportions and hence Aegulus' wording was simply the cheerful way of stating what i stated.
- You arrive and eloquently call people retarded.
We are all in agreement. the fit is not good. and yes, he has two options, lose weight around his torso or get the jacket tailored. thanks for clarifying the obvious.
Originally Posted by erzu
+1 negativity and suckage tsk tsk tsk...i don't think for one that you could call out inapproriately tight clothes, you wear a boy's size shirt lol
so trashing on a person's hair is OK but saying someone is overweight is disallowed? 72 worthless posts and counting... post a fit pic for once so we can see what kind of ugly troll you really are