Originally Posted by XenoX101
Forgive my ignorance but I'm curious as to how you distinguish from a suit jacket that bulges a bit on the bicep after the shoulder seam which fits, and one which doesn't, I've always thought this was an indication of a jacket that's slightly too small, I know when my friends try on any jacket of mine I can see indenations of their biceps like yours, though it is generally more pronounced. Maybe I should spend some time on the MC forum.
- if you are referring to my SC: this is part of EZ's Sartorial Travel line where there is no padding or canvas, the SC can be rolled up 'shoved' into a bag. It is cut like a cardigan - hence the fit
- the cloth is also a wool/silk hopsack, so no structure & almost like a jersey
- as for GazMan's SC is a heavier cloth & has canvas
Originally Posted by barims
There's either an explanation here... or a really dirty joke
- no joke, was too tiered to check, but have corrected now.. Should have read:Saturday 24th Oct 2009, camera shopping with GazMan, then hang with the MysteryBlonde for the rest of the day/night as teh start was too ghey..
Originally Posted by robin
Breakfast and errands at the market this morning.
- I really like, but then I do like to see WAYW pics/collages to show context otherwise there is no meaning
- good stuff