or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › It's good to be Tom Cruise
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

It's good to be Tom Cruise - Page 3

post #31 of 231
Anybody ever seen her feet? They are jacked up.
post #32 of 231
Quote:
Anybody ever seen her feet?  They are jacked up.
When and where did you have the pleasure of checking out her feet? E
post #33 of 231
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scnupe7,May 25 2005,09:54
Anybody ever seen her feet?  They are jacked up.
When and where did you have the pleasure of checking out her feet? E
Never in person.  Only in photos.   Check this out.
post #34 of 231
I was actually listening to the actual 50 track when I clicked the link. The beats were exactly in sync. Whack.
post #35 of 231
post #36 of 231
I still maintain that he is completely gay. (Not that there is anything wrong with that.)
post #37 of 231
I wish he would stop pushing his religous ideas on others and not criticize others religious views because others could very easily do it to him.
post #38 of 231
Quote:
I wish he would stop pushing his religous ideas on others and not criticize others religious views because others could very easily do it to him.
Yeah, because you know there is nothing more advanced and holier-than-thou than refusing to use modern medicine. Jon.
post #39 of 231
Did anyone watch him on Oprah this week? He was acting a fool. He got on his knees and then began jumping all over the couch, saying how much he loves Katie and how cool their love is It was a very odd scene. He said he plans to discuss marriage with her. I guess he did this because everyone believes the romance is a sham. Why is Tom taking such desperate measures? I wish I could find a link to the show. At one point, Oprah asked Tom how they met and there was a bit of silence, as if Tom was inventing the story on the spot, then he said oh I just called her up. I saw that he also commented on Brooke Shields taking Paxil after giving birth. Dr. Tom says that he has helped people get off these drugs.
post #40 of 231
itzamazing, check out this for oprah images. WHat were you doing watching Oprah? Gee, I wonder who's on the cover of O Magazine this month...
post #41 of 231
Quote:
Did anyone watch him on Oprah this week? He was acting a fool. He got on his knees and then began jumping all over the couch, saying how much he loves Katie and how cool their love is   It was a very odd scene. He said he plans to discuss marriage with her.   I guess he did this because everyone believes the romance is a sham. Why is Tom taking such desperate measures? I wish I could find a link to the show. At one point, Oprah asked Tom how they met and there was a bit of silence, as if Tom was inventing the story on the spot, then he said oh I just called her up. I saw that he also commented on Brooke Shields taking Paxil after giving birth. Dr. Tom says that he has helped people get off these drugs.
I am ashamed to admit, that I too saw him on Oprah (my wife tivo's it and she was watching it when I got home from work). He acted, looked and talked like a complete idiot. I was embarrassed for him. (almost as embarrassed of the fact that I actually watched Oprah)
post #42 of 231
penelope cruz, katie holmes, and nicole kidman are all the type of women that other women think are beautiful. i don' know any guys who think they are hot. i'm surprised he didn't hook up with julia roberts. let's just say his taste in women is gay. p.s. katie holmes should cover up her feet.
post #43 of 231
is oprah connected in any official way with scientology? because she's also very close with travolta. i would not be surprised at all if the Church were conducting some kind of PR through her.
post #44 of 231
Quote:
p.s. katie holmes should cover up her feet.
Amen.
post #45 of 231
Quote:
penelope cruz, katie holmes, and nicole kidman are all the type of women that other women think are beautiful. i don' know any guys who think they are hot. i'm surprised he didn't hook up with julia roberts. let's just say his taste in women is gay. p.s. katie holmes should cover up her feet.
Huh? koji
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › It's good to be Tom Cruise