or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › LOL! Brown is for FARMER!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LOL! Brown is for FARMER!

post #1 of 40
Thread Starter 
Okay. The BROWN IS FOR FARMER thing. PLEASE. Stop it. It's over, it's been dead for like two months you guys. Practically every single post that anything brown is even posted, someone pops in with that. "Hey guys, yesterday the leaves on the ground were brown, is it fall already? A: Brown is for FARMER. {quote: HAHAHAHA} {quote: oh my god, that NEVER gets old.} This post is not meant to be mean-spirited. But honestly you guys...
post #2 of 40
All Yuor Base Are Belong To Us...
post #3 of 40
Thread Starter 
Someone set us up the bomb. (shit I cant believe I just said that) okay seriously. post your internet clichés here and get them out of your system and off the clothing threads
post #4 of 40
Quote:
Okay. The BROWN IS FOR FARMER thing. PLEASE. Stop it. It's over, it's been dead for like two months you guys. Practically every single post that anything brown is even posted, someone pops in with that. "Hey guys, yesterday the leaves on the ground were brown, is it fall already? A: Brown is for FARMER. {quote: HAHAHAHA} {quote: oh my god, that NEVER gets old.} This post is not meant to be mean-spirited. But honestly you guys...
I take it your purchased / wore something brown today? Jon. P.S. I'm wearing a pair of brown Puma Speedcats.
post #5 of 40
You are right Brian ...seeing as how it is now Spring we should change our ways. GREEN is now for farmer
post #6 of 40
Quote:
Someone set us up the bomb.
OK, brainfart, I can't recall what this is from. Anybody?
post #7 of 40
Quote:
A: Brown is for FARMER.
You can't get rid of this; it's become the StyleForum motto. Now how do we incorporate it into the SF tie?
post #8 of 40
Quote:
Quote:
(Brian SD @ April 26 2005,17:25) A: Brown is for FARMER.
You can't get rid of this; it's become the StyleForum motto. Now how do we incorporate it into the SF tie?
I don't know but I hope the tie is brown. Where's Ernie, by the way?
post #9 of 40
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD,April 26 2005,14:29
Someone set us up the bomb.
OK, brainfart, I can't recall what this is from.  Anybody?
it's from the engrish script of a cheesy old video game from japan called Zero Wing. the line is actually 'somebody set up us the bomb', note the clever syntax. here's the story (of a lovely lady): all yuor base are belong to us (yes it is spelled 'yuor'.) **edit: (crucial) it appears it was spelled 'your' on the game, but one of the forum thread titles that helped spread the virus spelled it 'yuor'. my bad.
post #10 of 40
Awwwww.... Here I am, studying for finals, i.e. reading SF, and it kills me every time someone pulls out the ole Farmer. I enjoy it most when completely non sequitur , without any previous mention of brown. And you, Brian, want to stop my sole source of solace at two in the morning.? So sad am I Maybe it helps that I am surrounded by farmers (typically in any color but brown) and am no stranger to tractor maintenance or the growing of corn... Ach. Gotta get back to work, and I'm out of pie. Regards, Huntsman (sleep deprived and slightly loopy)
post #11 of 40
BTW, it is "Somebody set up us the bomb". Outlawing something is for farmer, anyway.
post #12 of 40
Quote:
Outlawing something is for farmer, anyway.
Yipper, j's all over it... Regards, Huntsman
post #13 of 40
Brown = for farmers, for sure Green = for controlers in the French subway Croco = for pimps I would like to receive my royalties...
post #14 of 40
Quote:
Brown = for farmers, for sure Green = for controlers in the French subway Croco = for pimps I would like to receive my royalties...
Wow man, I missed you Incredible but true. When are you coming to Amsterdam, the invitation for dinner's still open.
post #15 of 40
Quote:
Quote:
(ernest @ May 10 2005,00:00) Brown = for farmers, for sure Green = for controlers in the French subway Croco = for pimps I would like to receive my royalties...
Wow man, I missed you Incredible but true. When are you coming to Amsterdam, the invitation for dinner's still open.
Can i come with my girlfriend and friends?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › LOL! Brown is for FARMER!