or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The BlazerSuit™ ... Part Deux!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The BlazerSuit™ ... Part Deux! - Page 6

post #76 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtielover View Post
It's nice I don't know that I would call it a blazer considering it's got pants to match.

Hence Blazer . . . Suit.

I bet you didn't see that coming!
post #77 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post
Hence Blazer . . . Suit.

I bet you didn't see that coming!

I wish that we had a sexier name for it The BlazerSuitâ„¢...maybe something like The Genuine Mantoniâ„¢.

Or maybe The PantsSuitâ„¢...which would clearly communicate that this is the type of suit with pants.


- B
post #78 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I wish that we had a sexier name for it The BlazerSuitâ„¢...maybe something like The Genuine Mantoniâ„¢.

Or maybe The PantsSuitâ„¢...which would clearly communicate that this is the type of suit with pants.


- B

What about Swiss Army Suit?
post #79 of 233
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I wish that we had a sexier name for it The BlazerSuitâ„¢...maybe something like The Genuine Mantoniâ„¢.

The FNB crowd copyrighted that one a long time ago.

Quote:
Or maybe The PantsSuitâ„¢...which would clearly communicate that this is the type of suit with pants.
I tried to get this one, but the trademark had a surprising owner:

post #80 of 233
^ Clean, flat chest makes that jacket look hippy.


- B
post #81 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post
What about Swiss Army Suit?

What a sucky name that is.

How about, The Awesome Suit™?


- B
post #82 of 233
The UltraSuit?

Kinda sounds like "ultrasuede," which can only be considered a selling point.
post #83 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
The UltraSuit?

Kinda sounds like "ultrasuede," which can only be considered a selling point.

Do you think Will would go all medieval on my ass if I tried to push The Suitable Suit™? That is, a few scant days after using this term, I would received a terse C&D letter from the attorneys at Dynend Enterprises?

"Dear Voxsartoria,

"We instruct you to cease and desist using the copyrighted word 'Suitable' in all your communications.

"Sincerely,
Mafoofan"


- B
post #84 of 233
Probably better than "the Unsuited Suit"
post #85 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Probably better than "the Unsuited Suit"

When are you pulling off the wraps on the SweaterSuitâ„¢, the suit with sweater than can be worn separately with other pants?

- B
post #86 of 233
I think AA already beat me to it:



I'm thinking my innovation may be a coat with no trou at all. Though there I'm competing with Thom Browne.
post #87 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
"Dear Voxsartoria,

"We instruct you to cease and desist using the copyrighted word 'Suitable' in all your communications.

"Sincerely,
Mafoofan"


- B

Thank you for sending this to yourself so we can proceed directly to trial.
post #88 of 233
Can I invalidate avoid The BlazerSuit™ designation by getting it without top-stitching/swelled edges? And what say ye of smoked MOP buttons instead of horn? I just happen to have a set in my desk drawer--such are the trappings of Sartorial Personality Disorder (coming in the DSMVI)
post #89 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
Can I invalidate avoid The BlazerSuitâ„¢ designation by getting it without top-stitching/swelled edges?

And what say ye of smoked MOP buttons instead of horn? I just happen to have a set in my desk drawer--such are the trappings of Sartorial Personality Disorder (coming in the DSMVI)

Hmmm...maybe you should wait for mine to show up...


- B
post #90 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
Thank you for sending this to yourself so we can proceed directly to trial.

More good news: I also try myself, condemn myself, and then serve out a painful sentence as myself.


- B
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The BlazerSuit™ ... Part Deux!