or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The BlazerSuit™ ... Part Deux!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The BlazerSuit™ ... Part Deux! - Page 9

post #121 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
How about a suit that can be worn night and day, awake and asleep, like T4phage's Panicos?

Suit24â„¢?


- B

AbitoD'Cagoneâ„¢
post #122 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtie View Post
how in the hell did you get a picture of the hallway to my PRIVATE OFFICE?!?

Toilet needs to be cleaned yachtie.
post #123 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
To be clear, this was intended to have brown buttons. The blue ones are a mistake. But I may keep them anyway.

I think they look fine in all of the above combinations except the last. They really don't work with the khaki pants.

If they prevent you from wearing khaki pants all the more reason to keep them. I like 'em too.
post #124 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Why? Do you think that devoting a whole, gigantic wall within a large (okay: palacial) office suite to framed and mounted photographs of exotic trips is a manifestly undemocratic snub to a world of cubicles, bank bailouts, and TGI Fridays?
[...]I'm just a minor tyrant...so small as to be barely visible. Itsy bitsy. Like a speck, or mote.
Now we know the sound of one hand typing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haganah View Post
How did you convince crate & barrel to give you different stock photos for each frame though?
lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtie View Post
how in the hell did you get a picture of the hallway to my PRIVATE OFFICE?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I sent someone who would walk below radar range...

whnay.
Was Mafoo busy, or would his head show up as a "Foo Fighter"?
post #125 of 233
Perhaps you could fashion replaceable blazer buttons in tuxedo-stud style. The main button is connected with a shank to a smaller button, which fits through a discreet buttonhole where the regular, boring not-interchangeable button would regularly be.
post #126 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtie View Post
how in the hell did you get a picture of the hallway to my PRIVATE OFFICE?!?

Same guy who photographed my bathroom.
post #127 of 233
Goodness gracious, haganah...look what you started...

Instead of answering PMs, here is a one post for all of you voyeurs:



Left to right, top to bottom:

Bora Bora: my sweetie in a flower headdress made for her by a Tahitian girl

Bora Bora: Mount Otemanu from the lagoon while sailing a catamaran

Rangirora: my sweetie drinking from freshly opened coconut

Tahiti Iti: some marvelous flower

The Serengeti: one of two young male lions on rocks about twenty feet from our Rover

Tarangire: photo of our Land Rover while we were out looking a very strange, gigantic birds

Ngorongoro: water buffalo

Arusha: some hotel huts

Ngorongoro: male elephant (generally, only elderly males live in the crater, sort of like the Men's Clothing forum here)

Ngorongoro crater highlands: beautiful Masai women

Gol Kopjes: cheetah in mid hunt...absolutely amazing morning

Tarangire: baboon troop (again, much like StyleForvm)

Tahiti Iti: a Marquesan woman (who might be my relative...) blowing a conch before lunch

Moorea: a boat in the Raid Moorea, sponsored by the beer of Tahiti, Hinano

Bora Bora: sweetie and me from one of the encircling motus

Tahiti Iti: sunset at our little pension

Please don't ask me to photograph the other walls. I assure you, there are many other photographs, but no nudity (well, female...)


- B
post #128 of 233
If blue buttons are an accepted option for full BlazerSuit™ certification, then I've had one all along. My Borrelli Irish linen navy suit qualifies - 3 open patch pockets and blue buttons. I've worn the jacket as a separate quite a bit too.
post #129 of 233
Thread Starter 
It counts, but I think blue linen looks much more neato with MoP buttons. ("Neato" is a tailoring term.)
post #130 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
("Neato" is a tailoring term.)

it's true. I read it in Whife.
post #131 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
It counts, but I think blue linen looks much more neato with MoP buttons. ("Neato" is a tailoring term.)

Ah, but gray or white MoP?
post #132 of 233
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
Ah, but gray or white MoP?

Either. Or slightly smoked and in-betweeen.
post #133 of 233
In the left half of your wall, the second one on the very top looks similar to this: http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family...c=1530&f=25219 You changed it a little but I know what I know my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Goodness gracious, haganah...look what you started... Instead of answering PMs, here is a one post for all of you voyeurs: Left to right, top to bottom: Bora Bora: my sweetie in a flower headdress made for her by a Tahitian girl Bora Bora: Mount Otemanu from the lagoon while sailing a catamaran Rangirora: my sweetie drinking from freshly opened coconut Tahiti Iti: some marvelous flower The Serengeti: one of two young male lions on rocks about twenty feet from our Rover Tarangire: photo of our Land Rover while we were out looking a very strange, gigantic birds Ngorongoro: water buffalo Arusha: some hotel huts Ngorongoro: male elephant (generally, only elderly males live in the crater, sort of like the Men's Clothing forum here) Ngorongoro crater highlands: beautiful Masai women Gol Kopjes: cheetah in mid hunt...absolutely amazing morning Tarangire: baboon troop (again, much like StyleForvm) Tahiti Iti: a Marquesan woman (who might be my relative...) blowing a conch before lunch Moorea: a boat in the Raid Moorea, sponsored by the beer of Tahiti, Hinano Bora Bora: sweetie and me from one of the encircling motus Tahiti Iti: sunset at our little pension Please don't ask me to photograph the other walls. I assure you, there are many other photographs, but no nudity (well, female...) - B
post #134 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
Ah, but gray or white MoP?

Here's blue cotton with white MoP:





With linen, I think gray would be better...linen can reflect the light more sharply, and almost give off a black, for which gray is a better match.


- B
post #135 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
It counts, but I think blue linen looks much more neato with MoP buttons. ("Neato" is a tailoring term.)

That does sound neato. I'll have to track them down.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The BlazerSuit™ ... Part Deux!