or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: New Shipment of Suits and Blazers at RL Woodbury
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PSA: New Shipment of Suits and Blazers at RL Woodbury - Page 20

post #286 of 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Well, I'll be the contrarian. $240 is still $240. The question, to me, is whether the buyer would have plopped down the cash if it weren't for the Black Label name and the sale frenzy. If it's something the purchaser likes and will enjoy, it's a great bargain. But if it's not, it's money wasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by btinl View Post
It fits well, and I would wear it given an occasion that allowed for a black suit.

I think Doc's point is very fair. Unless you have the $, it's always best to buy what you really need. But I don't like black suits, and even I would consider it if it fit well and needed no alterations. Id' wear it in the evenings when a tux would be just too much. I'd maybe even pair with my tux shoes:

post #287 of 407
Mine arrived just now. less than 24hrs..very impressive.

PL suit is a bit wrinkled as you would expect but overall in excellent condition. Big thank you to Alex and Denise @ Woodbury for the best deals and putting up with our madness

Brian
LL
post #288 of 407
btinl, I really like the BL DB Suit. Very cool look. bjm - great score! I couldn't help myself - called again and picked up the last 44R RLBL suit they had - interestingly, it was the same Charcoal Glenplaid I passed on the other day. I was kicking myself for passing it up.
post #289 of 407
can someone comment on the fit of purple label blazers? Does it fit slim or do you have to size up on these?
post #290 of 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksdad View Post
can someone comment on the fit of purple label blazers? Does it fit slim or do you have to size up on these?

RLPL fit true to size.

Regards.
post #291 of 407
If anyone is willing to part with there 44R RLBL (other then black) let me know and ill take it off your hands.

Seth
post #292 of 407
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchen View Post
I almost spit out my drink when I saw that.

Apparently, you aren't the only one (minus the almost).

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
I think Doc's point is very fair. Unless you have the $, it's always best to buy what you really need. But I don't like black suits, and even I would consider it if it fit well and needed no alterations. Id' wear it in the evenings when a tux would be just too much.

Yeah, the DB seems like a really fun nighttime suit.
post #293 of 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by btinl View Post
Ok, so I showed you the bad. Here is the good. (looks like Aver's haul except my BL suit came with pants)


. I hate you I wish I got pants. That Linen Jacket on the right is just fabulous isnt it? Its so weighty.....
post #294 of 407
Any 40L? (Sorry, I don't have time to read this whole thread. . .)
post #295 of 407
Howard,

Who makes those shoes, they are great.

JP
post #296 of 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post
Any 40L?
(Sorry, I don't have time to read this whole thread. . .)

I picked up a 40L RLPL Double Breasted Cashmere Blazer, from the Spring '08 collection.

Does anybody know if one can easily add two buttons to this blazer so that it has 6 instead of the cardigan-like 4?
LL
post #297 of 407
yeah give it nipple buttons.
post #298 of 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by randallr View Post
yeah give it nipple buttons.

Exactly.
post #299 of 407
Anyone want to sell their 38R suits? PM me.
post #300 of 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangQB11 View Post
I picked up a 40L RLPL Double Breasted Cashmere Blazer, from the Spring '08 collection.

Does anybody know if one can easily add two buttons to this blazer so that it has 6 instead of the cardigan-like 4?

You need to get a pair of lime green pants to go with the DB.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: New Shipment of Suits and Blazers at RL Woodbury