Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tie advice Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Help me find a tie with this pattern/design! (Picture included) Last post on 6/10/12 at 12:12pm in Classic Menswear
- Tie Swap Box UK / Europe Edition Last post on 2/2/14 at 12:26pm in Classic Menswear
- Formality/dressiness hierarchy for pumps and oxfords Last post on 10/5/11 at 10:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Tux and Bow Tie vs. The Dark Suit and Straight Tie at Black-Tie Events. The WSJ weighs in Last post on 10/5/11 at 7:52am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Soporific Tie Pr0n - Page 132
Styleforum Top Picks
Landed today HC and they are fabulous, no question about it just fabulous
FYI and for others future reference on import I paid GB£20.60 (VAT) and an £8 handling charge to Royal Mail.
Still a bargain, respect to you HC
If you need a testimony for your site or someone wants a reference for any reason please come to me.
PS I think someone once said "I'll be back"...
The ties will be made by Patrizio Cappelli. Check this thread:
My most soporific ties:
Tie Room, all silk:
TheTieBar -- silk, silk/linen, silk/wool, silk/wool, silk "grenafaux":
Brooks Brothers silk ancient madder prints:
Brooks Brothers Black Fleece wool, and Suit Supply wool
Hober grenadines -- burgundy piccola, midnight navy grossa, black grossa
Chipp2 grey grenadine, Paul Stuart navy grenadine. I don't think the Paul Stuart is a "real" grenadine, but it's still a very nice tie:
Two other silk ties from Tie Room, which are not quite as soporific:
I actually spent a few days reading through this thread before I fell asleep each night.
- Soporific Tie Pr0n
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 48 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 8 minutes ago
- › FS: BNWT Schott 654VN Brown Leather Jacket XL 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 11 minutes ago
- › Suits Around $1500-1800? 11 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...