Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- Tie advice Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: Today
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Soporific Tie Pr0n - Page 122
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1817 of 20106/20/13 at 6:15pmpost #1818 of 20106/20/13 at 6:37pmpost #1819 of 20106/20/13 at 6:40pmQuote:
Thanks for the tip, but Ed said he can accommodate my request later this year when he has more fabric. I don't mind waiting a few months, and it will probably be cheaper than TF anyway.post #1820 of 20106/20/13 at 6:49pmQuote:
More power to you. I'd suggest that you wait if he is willing to sell. I have a very similar tie from Tom Ford. It's better than paying $200 plus.post #1821 of 20106/23/13 at 9:31ampost #1822 of 20106/23/13 at 9:37ampost #1823 of 20106/23/13 at 9:48ampost #1824 of 20106/23/13 at 3:14pmpost #1825 of 20106/23/13 at 4:40pmpost #1826 of 20106/24/13 at 9:52pmpost #1827 of 20106/25/13 at 4:06pmpost #1828 of 20107/6/13 at 6:26pmpost #1829 of 20107/6/13 at 8:13pm
- Soporific Tie Pr0n
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1005 Active Users (192 Members and 813 Guests)
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 3 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 8 minutes ago
- › Cleanout! Drake's, Panta, Bigi et al. Ties (and some squares) 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...