Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:11 am in Classic Menswear
- Tie advice Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Help me find a tie with this pattern/design! (Picture included) Last post on 6/10/12 at 12:12pm in Classic Menswear
- Tie Swap Box UK / Europe Edition Last post on 2/2/14 at 12:26pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Soporific Tie Pr0n - Page 112
Styleforum Top Picks
Antonio Muro is a small tie maker in Napoli, really fantastic to deal with. Doesn't speak a word of English!
Every tie is made by hand the old fashioned way, each piece of silk is cut individually and lined, the ones I have all have hand rolled edges. Some of the finest silks I've come across and the construction and finishing is in the typical Neapolitan style, very rustic.
Thanks. Most people on the forum prefer the unlined tip, lightly lined ties ("unlined" ties are typically lined halfway down the blade) but on my site the preference is for fully lined, self tipped ties, its all just preference. I'm probably going to stick with 90% fully lined and 10% untipped going forward, I've fallen out of love with the untipped stuff, also going to do very little Macclasfield prints. BTW, I can typically make any of the fabrics I have in any size or construction on a made to order basis.
They are sold also in selected stores but they could be ordered only in their showroom or at Pitti and not from the standard sale agents.
This at least until some years ago, a friend sold them in his boutique with other nice products like striped swimwear etc.
- Soporific Tie Pr0n
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 16 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 7 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...