Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tie advice Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Help me find a tie with this pattern/design! (Picture included) Last post on 6/10/12 at 12:12pm in Classic Menswear
- Tie Swap Box UK / Europe Edition Last post on 2/2/14 at 12:26pm in Classic Menswear
- Formality/dressiness hierarchy for pumps and oxfords Last post on 10/5/11 at 10:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Tux and Bow Tie vs. The Dark Suit and Straight Tie at Black-Tie Events. The WSJ weighs in Last post on 10/5/11 at 7:52am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Soporific Tie Pr0n - Page 112
Styleforum Top Picks
Antonio Muro is a small tie maker in Napoli, really fantastic to deal with. Doesn't speak a word of English!
Every tie is made by hand the old fashioned way, each piece of silk is cut individually and lined, the ones I have all have hand rolled edges. Some of the finest silks I've come across and the construction and finishing is in the typical Neapolitan style, very rustic.
Thanks. Most people on the forum prefer the unlined tip, lightly lined ties ("unlined" ties are typically lined halfway down the blade) but on my site the preference is for fully lined, self tipped ties, its all just preference. I'm probably going to stick with 90% fully lined and 10% untipped going forward, I've fallen out of love with the untipped stuff, also going to do very little Macclasfield prints. BTW, I can typically make any of the fabrics I have in any size or construction on a made to order basis.
They are sold also in selected stores but they could be ordered only in their showroom or at Pitti and not from the standard sale agents.
This at least until some years ago, a friend sold them in his boutique with other nice products like striped swimwear etc.
- Soporific Tie Pr0n
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 16 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 17 minutes ago
- › Paul Parkman Shoes? 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...