Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 4:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- Tie advice Last post on 6/10/12 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Help me find a tie with this pattern/design! (Picture included) Last post on 6/10/12 at 12:12pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Soporific Tie Pr0n - Page 109
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm on the run for new ties. As you all know most of my ties are Brioni have tried out few Rubinacci aswell (love them). Strangely enough I don't even own a Drake's tie yet...
I'll put it like this, best quality ties out there? Little information and why you think they are so great?
Rank it like this if you want :)
I would say around €50 if you ask me I don't think Massimo is worth that price. Nice ties but there are better ties out there. And you can find many nice tiies and better brands for that many on B&S.
It was a little over a year ago I first came across SF, since then with a limited budget I made 4 calculated tie purchases erring strongly towards soporific. From left to right, Paul Smith wool/silk blend, E. Zegna cashmere, Sam Hober grenadine piccola, Kent Wang grenadine grossa.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
After 1-2 more soporific ties, I think I might be ready to branch out to something not-quite as low key but still tasteful - would this be a good example of the kind of thing to look for? http://henrycarter.com.au/products-page/ties/blue-plaid-classic-construction/
I have a half-dozen older ties, not quality or particularly appealing but serviceable in an emergency I suppose. For my next two purchases I am thinking something along the lines of:
Obviously all of these are safe in both patterns and colors. Any recommendations on what to look at afterwards?
- Soporific Tie Pr0n
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 10th of July: DTO Claghorn 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › WTB RICK OWENS TURBO GEO DUNKS SZ. 45 6 minutes ago
- › [WTS/WTT] Rick Owens Stooges Heavy Calf Leather Jacket 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Brand New John Lobb Philip II Double Monk Chestnut Museum Calf with... 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...