or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Soporific Tie Pr0n
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Soporific Tie Pr0n - Page 97

post #1441 of 1998
Barba5.jpg
post #1442 of 1998
262
post #1443 of 1998
Nice, but I think all that nubbiness might give me insomnia.
post #1444 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviMay View Post

Just a heads up that theknottery.com is now selling grenadines at $55 a pop. A little skinny for my taste at 3", and I've never tried one, but I have a few of their knits, and they seem decent enough.

Yeaahhh...I bought one of their knits. Not really a fan tbh. The grenadines sound ok, but like you say 3" is a bit skinny.
post #1445 of 1998
An offering from Emma Willis

DSCF8010.jpg
DSCF8012.jpg
Edited by MalfordOfLondon - 7/5/12 at 10:31am
post #1446 of 1998

I have an old habbit since early days for Brioni ties. Still wears and buy them, want to try something new to keep the same standard or even go better then Brioni. I know almost every brand there is out there. Rubinacci vs Brioni?

post #1447 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Rubinacci vs Brioni?

 

In my opinion they don't make a similar tie at all. A more fair comparison would be Stefano Ricci vs Brioni (maybe Charvet?!)

post #1448 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

 

In my opinion they don't make a similar tie at all. A more fair comparison would be Stefano Ricci vs Brioni (maybe Charvet?!)

Really? Now you get me all hyper happy.gif So how are Rubinacci ties, tell me.

post #1449 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

So how are Rubinacci ties, tell me.

 

From what I've seen they are unlined, hand rolled edges and very light.

 

Courtesy of the London Lounge

 

3ac1dedf.jpg

post #1450 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

 

From what I've seen they are unlined, hand rolled edges and very light.

 

Courtesy of the London Lounge

 

3ac1dedf.jpg

Get your point now. The opposite Brioni very thick and wide. Maybe it's time for me to try something new very old fashion I am :D

post #1451 of 1998

Once you go unlined you can't go back! lol8[1].gif

post #1452 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Once you go unlined you can't go back! lol8[1].gif

Hehe, you made your first sale call, next week i'll clean you out happy.gif!

post #1453 of 1998

I bought this Drakes tie on impulse and now have doubts if it is real or not. Can anyone provide me any insight? What throws me off is the blue tag which I dont see any other drake tie with and the apostrophe in the name which also not in the common tag. Is this a fake or older stock?

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150841866027?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

post #1454 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystix View Post

I bought this Drakes tie on impulse and now have doubts if it is real or not. Can anyone provide me any insight? What throws me off is the blue tag which I dont see any other drake tie with and the apostrophe in the name which also not in the common tag. Is this a fake or older stock?

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150841866027?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

 

You got a good deal, that is the latest label as of this year!

 

Check this out (from Mr. Porter.)

 

312531_mrp_bk_l.jpg

post #1455 of 1998

Thanks for your help Dave! Is it a drastic change to their label.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Soporific Tie Pr0n