or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Soporific Tie Pr0n
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Soporific Tie Pr0n - Page 95

post #1411 of 2001
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif (quietly)
post #1412 of 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian View Post

Cappelli
233
233

Perfect

post #1413 of 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC View Post

Here are a few recent arrivals, including a Drake's straight from the Spoo vault.
467
467[/URL

I was pretty disappointed when I got a few CT grenadines recently. They're still in the box they came in, stiff as a board. I'll have to reline them with a decent interlining when I gt time - the silk and dimensions are nice enough, but the interlining is just awful. Worst draping tie I've ever handled, bar none - and I've been bored in plenty of airport shops...
post #1414 of 2001

Standard or custom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian View Post

Cappelli Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

233
233
post #1415 of 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Standard or custom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian View Post

Cappelli Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

233
233

Standard. The Mrs picked this one out in the shop.

Waiting on some 6-fold MTMs which are probably my current all-time favorite ties.
post #1416 of 2001
Cappelli via Davesmith ( and not via danish customs icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif):

263

263

Linen and 7-fold (my first). Beautiful summer ties - and a great seller to deal with.
post #1417 of 2001
Can we get a ruling from the officials on the soporificity of salmon?
post #1418 of 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Can we get a ruling from the officials on the soporificity of salmon?

Nay
post #1419 of 2001
Alright, steffenbp11. You're on probation. smile.gif
post #1420 of 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Alright, steffenbp11. You're on probation. smile.gif

We don't have a quorum yet. You need 10 senior members to vote on this. lol8[1].gif
post #1421 of 2001
I took your and my judgment as a preliminary ruling by the rules subcommittee, pending review by the full board. Thus, probation.
post #1422 of 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

I took your and my judgment as a preliminary ruling by the rules subcommittee, pending review by the full board. Thus, probation.

Good initiative. I defer to the gentleman from the People's Republic of San Francisco.
post #1423 of 2001
I'll live with that biggrin.gif My tie funds are exhausted as it is...
post #1424 of 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by steffenbp11 View Post

Cappelli via Davesmith ( and not via danish customs icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif):
263
263
Linen and 7-fold (my first). Beautiful summer ties - and a great seller to deal with.

Love those. No sleep till brooklyn with these.
post #1425 of 2001

Davesmith seems to be nr 1 supplier smile.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Soporific Tie Pr0n