or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Soporific Tie Pr0n
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Soporific Tie Pr0n - Page 10

post #136 of 1998
That open weave is putting me into a stupor. A lovely, dreamy stupor.
post #137 of 1998
Thread Starter 
From the Drake sale, brown shepherd's check, maroon houndstooth:


post #138 of 1998
I predict a lot Drake's sale tie looks.

- B
post #139 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
From the Drake sale, brown shepherd's check, maroon houndstooth:



I think I have the one on the right, in blue, from Turnbull & Asser, purchased a few years ago. A little too wild for this thread.
The one on the left is nice.
post #140 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
I think I have the one on the right, in blue, from Turnbull & Asser, purchased a few years ago. A little too wild for this thread. The one on the left is nice.
Those two ties are very nice; rich looking an substantial.
post #141 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff View Post
Those two ties are very nice; rich looking an substantial.

Are you sure? Don't you see who posted them? Isn't this is where you post a lame picture in some vain attempt at humor?
post #142 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
Are you sure? Don't you see who posted them?
Yes, I saw Mr. Personality's ties quoted by Dopester. Even someone like him can get it right occasionally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
Isn't this is where you post a lame picture in some vain attempt at humor?
Hunh?
post #143 of 1998
Thread Starter 
Now I have to sell these. I feel ed's pain.
post #144 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
Now I have to sell these. I feel ed's pain.

May I help?


- B
post #145 of 1998
Good ties Manton

I got this in black & silver/gray through sam hober. Actually Charvet had it but too long and wide for my taste and I am not familair with ordering directly from paris for changes.

http://shoponline.drakes-london.com/...ilk%20Tie.aspx

and am debating this one whether to get it from drakes or sam. I like these colors but check is too small to give the proper effect.

http://shoponline.drakes-london.com/...ilk%20tie.aspx

Plus I ordered that killer T4's tie (marinella) in sky blue blue and navy houndstooth

will post them once I receive them.
post #146 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Matuozzo and Capelli, the AM are unlined and untipped. The third AM is my preference to knits/grenadines, it's an open weave. Capelli has made me reevaluate my general dislike for prints. These are so boring they can cure an insomniac



Good choices. I have the two on the left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
From the Drake sale, brown shepherd's check, maroon houndstooth:



Good choices. I have the one on the left, and the one on the right in blue.
post #147 of 1998
^^that maroon houndsooth is rad. Ed's ties are also rad.
post #148 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
May I help? - B
I wouldn't bother, they're the only items in his wardrobe that are resalable.
post #149 of 1998
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff View Post
I wouldn't bother, they're the only items in his wardrobe that are resalable.


But, ladies and gentlemen, he spends all his time here ignoring me. Just ask him.
post #150 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Matuozzo and Capelli, the AM are unlined and untipped. The third AM is my preference to knits/grenadines, it's an open weave. Capelli has made me reevaluate my general dislike for prints. These are so boring they can cure an insomniac



This explains why I'm the lucky owner of a solid navy untipped RLPL tie - it just wasn't soporific enough...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Soporific Tie Pr0n