or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Soporific Tie Pr0n
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Soporific Tie Pr0n - Page 84

post #1246 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

Thanks Spoo, that's the color I was looking for...royal purple. Looks totally different than the pics! I wear a lot of navy, greys and browns in the winter and this tie should work fine through winter and spring.
Just purchased the tie from Ed - pick me out a good one Ed!! Looking forward to seeing Ed's work!

You are welcome. Ed, whens my commission check being sent? biggrin.gif
post #1247 of 1998
585

70 Wool / 30 Silk blend....... soooooooo soft. It's a dark charcoal color.
post #1248 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post

585
70 Wool / 30 Silk blend....... soooooooo soft. It's a dark charcoal color.

Love it!! May I ask where you bought it? I've been looking for a nice charcoal tie.

Here's my latest haul from Christmas.

Kent Wang Bi-Color Brown/Blue Knit Tie
Drake's Cashmere/Wool tie in Burgundy, Blue & Grey
Drake's Granadine Fina in Burgundy
469
post #1249 of 1998
^ All smart choices!
post #1250 of 1998
A few weeks ago I saw some Cappellis in a delivery of overstock Kitons (I know the only direct overstock delaer personally), obviously at least some are made in the same factory (though to much lower standards than Kiton's ties).

Just wanted to gift SF some myth busting material for the new year.
post #1251 of 1998
I received this Purple Grenadine from Ed at Panta today. My first purchase from Ed and I'm impressed with the quality and customer service. No doubt more purchases to come. Thanks Ed and Spoo!!

Spoo is one hell of an instigator and hell on my pocket book!!

469
post #1252 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post

A few weeks ago I saw some Cappellis in a delivery of overstock Kitons (I know the only direct overstock delaer personally), obviously at least some are made in the same factory (though to much lower standards than Kiton's ties).
Just wanted to gift SF some myth busting material for the new year.

Wait, so you are saying that Kiton produces Cappelli ties, albeit to a lower standard?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

I received this Purple Grenadine from Ed at Panta today. My first purchase from Ed and I'm impressed with the quality and customer service. No doubt more purchases to come. Thanks Ed and Spoo!!
Spoo is one hell of an instigator and hell on my pocket book!!

Smart choice, you will get a hell of a lot of wear out of that. Especially with the other stuff you buy when I post the rest of my closet clean next week! fistbump.gif
post #1253 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Wait, so you are saying that Kiton produces Cappelli ties, albeit to a lower standard?
Smart choice, you will get a hell of a lot of wear out of that. Especially with the other stuff you buy when I post the rest of my closet clean next week! fistbump.gif

I didn't realize how versatile purple is...goes with almost every color dress shirt and pant. Many thanks.
post #1254 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

Love it!! May I ask where you bought it? I've been looking for a nice charcoal tie.
Here's my latest haul from Christmas.
Kent Wang Bi-Color Brown/Blue Knit Tie
Drake's Cashmere/Wool tie in Burgundy, Blue & Grey
Drake's Granadine Fina in Burgundy Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
469

Thanks mang! You made some excellent purchases with your ties! I bought that charcoal tie at....

peepwall[1].gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Neiman Marcus Last Call. Brand is Ike Behar.
post #1255 of 1998
A mix of six- and seven-folds

233
post #1256 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

A mix of six- and seven-folds
233

I love the two brown ones.
post #1257 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

A mix of six- and seven-folds
233

Very nice. Deets?
post #1258 of 1998
L-R: First three are Barba, last is Finnamore. Picked them up at Shop The Finest's warehouse last week.
post #1259 of 1998
A few xmas gifts.

xmas_ties.jpg
post #1260 of 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_umbrella View Post

A few xmas gifts.
xmas_ties.jpg

I really like the blue and brown tie on the far right...are the wool or cashmere and where did they come from?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Soporific Tie Pr0n