or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Talk about unaffiliated retailers here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Talk about unaffiliated retailers here - Page 41

post #601 of 917
I think it's rather amazing tbs is going on sale next week, didn't they usually do it the beginning of june? Very odd me thinks.
post #602 of 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

I think it's rather amazing tbs is going on sale next week, didn't they usually do it the beginning of june? Very odd me thinks.

I know they do mostly online, but the scandinavian summer has been shit (and not the shit), so me thinks they are trying to get the AW stuff in and out the door.
post #603 of 917
Wouldn't that imply having the SS sale earlier?
post #604 of 917
Yeah, I was half a sleep when I read/wrote that. shog[1].gif
post #605 of 917

Not even sure what i'll jump on when the sale starts.

 

Received the pre-sale codes and didn't even use them in time as I kept re-thinking a purchase.

 

Though I might just grab those OL relaxed trousers which were being discussed in the Recent Purchases thread. 

 

Even if TBS only has the tech fabic style in black.

post #606 of 917

Does the sale start off with everything 30% off? or does it go higher at start, and gradually get a bigger percent off as time goes like many other sites. 
 

Hope it goes higher like 50% off garments, jeez ill be so broke. 

post #607 of 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisiX View Post

Not even sure what i'll jump on when the sale starts.

Received the pre-sale codes and didn't even use them in time as I kept re-thinking a purchase.

Though I might just grab those OL relaxed trousers which were being discussed in the Recent Purchases thread. 

Even if TBS only has the tech fabic style in black.

You know you aren't required to buy something when the sale starts right?...
post #608 of 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

I think it's rather amazing tbs is going on sale next week, didn't they usually do it the beginning of june? Very odd me thinks.

Started July 3rd last year and July 4th the year before that. Sales in Sweden usually start later than in North America.
post #609 of 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

You know you aren't required to buy something when the sale starts right?...

For real?
post #610 of 917

Of course NaTionS. smile.gif

 

TBS are by far my favourite online retailer and I enjoy making the most of thier sales. 

 

I've probably bought something from them every single month for the past year. 

post #611 of 917

wut!  that's severe..

post #612 of 917
Meh, I like a lot of the brands they carry. And at discount plus vat off they're a good place to buy from. Perhaps I've missed a month or two in the past year but you get the point.
post #613 of 917
They defiantly carry some great brands. Ive spent a lot or money at there shop probably $2000+ in this past 6 months. Wish they would send those $30 coupons still with my orders.
post #614 of 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreachable View Post

Does anyone have an extra code they want to share? frown.gif
sale started already no need for a code
post #615 of 917

Ordered a pair of MMM's, I wear a US 9.5/10, so I copped a 43.. hopefully they fit.. Is $273 a good price for them? Anyone know if their will be a further discount?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Talk about unaffiliated retailers here