or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Talk about unaffiliated retailers here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Talk about unaffiliated retailers here - Page 13

post #181 of 917
Froosh: I usually pay around 20-35 dollars from what i remember.
post #182 of 917
Thanks chanimal. So I guess they do mark down packages a bit, since 20-35 isn't too bad at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanimal View Post
Froosh: I usually pay around 20-35 dollars from what i remember.
post #183 of 917
I live in the USA I have ordered my stuff from Tres Bien Shop since 2010-05-31 (5 days ago) and right now they still haven't shipped me my order. I also didn't get any tracking number. Although they have already received my payment I know because I clicked on my order history and it still show Delivered :\tNo so Do you think what should I do? Have you guys ever seen a trouble like this before?
post #184 of 917
calm down they just had free international shipping i'm sure you're not the only one who placed an order
post #185 of 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumaz View Post
I live in the USA

I have ordered my stuff from Tres Bien Shop since 2010-05-31 (5 days ago)

and right now they still haven't shipped me my order.

I also didn't get any tracking number.

Although they have already received my payment

I know because I clicked on my order history and it still show

Delivered :\tNo

so Do you think what should I do?

Have you guys ever seen a trouble like this before?

I've placed two orders with them over the past two weeks and everything was fine. Don't worry they are great over there. If you want, just drop them an email and they will sort you out.
post #186 of 917
They're also involved in some sort of soccer tournament in Stockholm this weekend, so don't be too surprised if it's Monday before you hear anything. Lots of satisfied customers on this site, so I wouldn't be worried about it.
post #187 of 917
ok thanks you guys a lot
post #188 of 917
personally, im pretty stoked that they will open a store in Stockholm after summer.
post #189 of 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBobo View Post
personally, im pretty stoked that they will open a store in Stockholm after summer.

That store will be sort of a quasi-store done together with Our Legacy. Nothing major, as far as I know.
post #190 of 917
^^quasi better than no store at all, but i see what you mean. Most of all, im stoked for our legacy f/w, only brand im buying these days.
post #191 of 917
Any discount codes floating around or is that a thing of the past?
post #192 of 917
It's final sale right now so I doubt any codes would work anyways.
post #193 of 917
Any new codes about at the moment?
post #194 of 917
I made an order from TBS 3 weeks ago and they gave me a tracking number. Tracking still shows Fedex has received shipping info and no updates ever since. TBS aren't replying my emails at all. I've used the contact form on their site too. Help, anyone? Perhaps their store number?
post #195 of 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMEH View Post
I made an order from TBS 3 weeks ago and they gave me a tracking number. Tracking still shows Fedex has received shipping info and no updates ever since.

TBS aren't replying my emails at all. I've used the contact form on their site too.

Help, anyone? Perhaps their store number?

This happened to me. For about two weeks fedex said they received shipping info, then it just arrived without fedex updating tracking at all.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Talk about unaffiliated retailers here