or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Talk about unaffiliated retailers here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Talk about unaffiliated retailers here

post #1 of 917
Thread Starter 
Now open to talk about all unaffiliated retailers.

The new S/S Tres Bien Shops website went up today. The store is based out of Sweden and they carry a pretty nice selection of European and American designers, my favorites being Vibskov, Wood Wood, Our Legacy, and Ervell....however they also will be stocking APC, BOO, Raf, Raf Simons, Rogues Gallery, OC and CP, and a slew of other forum favorites. They had a really great sale at the end of this past season. Right now, they only have part of the Ervell, Vibskov and CDG Play collections up, but according to an e-mail shit will be piling in real fast within the next week, so keep checking back.http://www.men.tresbienshop.net
post #2 of 917
Yea, more will be up soon from all brands. I remain one of the few people who really like Vibskov stuff. His stuff is much more wearable in person than on the runway. Certain pieces that is. I like those silk pants, cut out tank top and tshirt a lot. The patched button ups are kinda cool
post #3 of 917
good to see the store back up though I actually prefer the old website... the brand list has expanded though which is great. The vibskov "rich bux trousers" look like a better version of last seasons broke trousers which is cool. Also liking the geometric tee, and if the silk africa pants hit deep sale i'll have to grab them.

And dont know if its just me but it looks like the model has done some serious coke sniffing between this and last seasons pictures.
post #4 of 917
Yea, the broke trousers were definitely less wearable. I like these new ones. Come sales time, i may have to scour some overseas webstores. Lots of them carry vibskov
post #5 of 917
Just noticed that their prices include 25% swedish tax. Since they take 25% all non-EU orders, CP's can actually be had for ~$220; that's got to be the best price around for the new season.
post #6 of 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
Yea, more will be up soon from all brands. I remain one of the few people who really like Vibskov stuff. His stuff is much more wearable in person than on the runway. Certain pieces that is. I like those silk pants, cut out tank top and tshirt a lot. The patched button ups are kinda cool

I was actually considering buying a pair of the silk pants, but I'm a bit worried they will get wrinkled really quickly, and I hate ironing. I really like the cut though so I still may get a pair of them. I'm not 100% yet. ~$170 + shipping seems like a pretty good price though. Anyone happen to have measurements on those pants, or know where to find them?
post #7 of 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by djs488 View Post
Just noticed that their prices include 25% swedish tax. Since they take 25% all non-EU orders, CP's can actually be had for ~$220; that's got to be the best price around for the new season.

It would actually be $245 shipped to the US. Still not a bad price.

Quick question, I've never bought from a store in another country before. How long can I expect it to be held up in customs if at all?
post #8 of 917
I know Tres Bien Shop is hardly to blame, but CdG PLAY is a real travesty.
post #9 of 917
I like some of the our legacy stuff. nice looking basics and reasonable pricing. only seen one sweater in real life @ blackbird and it was nice in quality and fit, imo. clothes are not very flattering on tres bien's "model", however.
post #10 of 917
Thread Starter 
^That's true, you have to use your imagination a bit if you're not built like that dude, hahah. But actually, I think he looks pretty decent in most of the stuff considering that he certainly isn't a model or whatever. Our Legacy this season looks like a nicer, better designed J Crew, not sure if that's good or bad, but hopefully it'll attract some forum members, prices are pretty reasonable this season. I imagine shit's gonna fly when sales start.
post #11 of 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82 View Post
I like some of the our legacy stuff. nice looking basics and reasonable pricing. only seen one sweater in real life @ blackbird and it was nice in quality and fit, imo. clothes are not very flattering on tres bien's "model", however.
I really want this shirt from our legacy. http://www.men.tresbienshop.net/en/a...t-ruby-red.php The model isn't making my decision very easy though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
I know Tres Bien Shop is hardly to blame, but CdG PLAY is a real travesty.
This is soooooooooo true.
post #12 of 917
^ That model gives the one at Oki-Ni a run for his money
post #13 of 917
I like the shoes from Our Legacy. They look like they're at a very good price point. Any ideas what the construction quality is like? Any sizing issues?
post #14 of 917
Whats the problem with the model guys ?
post #15 of 917
Thread Starter 
I think he's fine, he actually looks like he's lost weight since last season. I don't what peoples deal is.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Talk about unaffiliated retailers here