Nobody obliged you to be a morderator. If it is too complicated for you, resign. At least beeing moderator gives you something to say on the board. I never ask for the "stupid" moderation of a guy obsessed with "The rules" and "the good manners" so I have no reason to tip you.
This coming from someone who
I expected a reply connected with the topic, not a sum up of my background on the board...
1) Â Criticizes a girl for making a sandwich.
What is the link with the topic ? the topic = tiping Â a waiter or inviting a date just to stick to good manners = the proof of (and/or) : - a lack of personnality - a poor self confidence - a poor critical and very conservative mind
2) Â Comes out roaring against Rolex, and then decides he needs to buy one for status reasons (see related posts to this effect).
I don't tip people who sell me the Rolex nor do i with people who see it on my wrist. I didn't only talk about status reasons, look better. You never change your mind about an item?
3) Â Thinks that all jeans except for Levi's 501 are for stupid fashionistas (notice that he knows nothing about denim, nor even knew that Levis Europe and Levi's USA are different companies,)
What a shame. But during my dates, I hide these weak points about my personality.
3) Â who's very first posts to this forum were about how wearing patterns with stripes were against the *rules*. Â This seems like mindless adherence to rules to me. Â
The rules of how to match patterns is just a question of common sens, of geometrical harmony. As you will not match a grey suit with brown shoes, white tie, yellow socks, and a red shirt. This is not a social ruleas nobody cares about your patterns.
4) Â Asks strangers over the net for money and services for no services rendered, and is content to let the French people support his lifestyle - that to me is a beggar.
I rended a service to these strangers as I talk to them on the forum. They talk about me, quote me, repeat my words. And some even send me private messages as they were worried Â because i wasn't posting anymore on the forum. So we could say I brought some fun, some pleasure in their lifes. It is normal to pay people who brought you some pleasure, some fun. Isn't it? The money I was asking ($100 000 $ much more than a tip) was to make fun of someone who was obviously a pathological liar. If you didn't understand this, you are more stupid that I thought you were.
5) Â Has impressed everybody on the forum by his personality, wealth of knowledge, and general acumen
I have met Â people from the forum. Some of them are good friends now. The forum? As life sums up to the forum, from the forum Â = Who did you met from the forum? Who does think you are someone interesting to meet? What people send to you as a gift because they liked you? Â Who tried to seduce you? Who invited you to come and sleep at his house?