or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Berluti/Lattanzi in NYC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Berluti/Lattanzi in NYC

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
If one was feeling especially spendthrift, where would said person look for Berluti and Lattanzi in NYC and what would the general price range be? Anyone have any particular favorite models? Thanks.
post #2 of 14
In Rome the cheapest pair of Lattanzi's i've seen were 880 euro's en the most expensive around 13000 euros. So I imagine that in the U.S.A. they will be even a bit more expensive due to the dollar/euro rate. BTW, Lattanzi's Rome storefront in:
post #3 of 14
Berluti RTW can be found now at Barney's. Stefano Bi's are also housed at Domenico Vacca. Lattanzi's boutique is on 71st and Madison, and I think they still make shoes for Brioni. If you're looking for flashy Italian shoes along the lines of Lattanzi, check out the Kiton shoes at BG and the Kiton store and the Santoni boutique on Madison. General price range 800--infinity. koji
post #4 of 14
Berluti's own store is meant to be opening, anytime now, across the street the Carlyle, 76th st. and Madison.
post #5 of 14
Quote:
If one was feeling especially spendthrift, where would said person look for Berluti and Lattanzi in NYC and what would the general price range be? Anyone have any particular favorite models? Thanks.
Most of the Berluti models available at Barney's are between $900 and $1200. I like the three-eyelet wholecut Norwegian model, but I have to say that by and large, the Berluti models that I saw there were very disappointed. Lattanzi starts in the low $2000 range and just goes up from there. Beautiful shoes, but the price is crazy.
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Berluti RTW can be found now at Barney's. Stefano Bi's are also housed at Domenico Vacca. Lattanzi's boutique is on 71st and Madison, and I think they still make shoes for Brioni. If you're looking for flashy Italian shoes along the lines of Lattanzi, check out the Kiton shoes at BG and the Kiton store and the Santoni boutique on Madison. General price range 800--infinity. koji
That seems to be the general pricing guide for everything these days: 800 to infinity. Jon.
post #7 of 14
Quote:
In Rome the cheapest pair of Lattanzi's i've seen were 880 euro's en the most expensive around 13000 euros. So I imagine that in the U.S.A. they will be even a bit more expensive due to the dollar/euro rate. BTW, Lattanzi's Rome storefront in:
Lattanzi is located on a side road off Condotti, called "Boca di Leone". With the Spanish steps at your back, hang a right when you hit the Hermes store.
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Quote:
(Thracozaag @ April 20 2005,19:22) Berluti RTW can be found now at Barney's.  Stefano Bi's are also housed at Domenico Vacca.  Lattanzi's boutique is on 71st and Madison, and I think they still make shoes for Brioni.  If you're looking for flashy Italian shoes along the lines of Lattanzi, check out the Kiton shoes at BG and the Kiton store and the Santoni boutique on Madison.  General price range 800--infinity. koji
That seems to be the general pricing guide for everything these days: 800 to infinity. Jon.
Still I get the feeling you guys (and everybody outside of italy) are being thoroughly fucked over. In Rome i've seen the tan fatte e mano Santoni's for under 300 euros. They weren't even on sale. That's half the retail price in Holland. 800-infinity. I hate it
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Still I get the feeling you guys (and everybody outside of italy) are being thoroughly fucked over. In Rome i've seen the tan fatte e mano Santoni's for under 300 euros. They weren't even on sale. That's half the retail price in Holland. 800-infinity. I hate it
Ahem , Santoni's top of the line "Fatte a Mano" tan serrated sock can be had for about Euro 500...
post #10 of 14
l can get Santoni Handmades for as little as $650 Australian. Orange sock and Tan sock. The company doesn't know how good the quality of the shoes are. Prada are $600 Aust, Allen Edmonds $280.00. Trickers (channelled sole) $650. An expensive boutique really, for factory prices. Church's were $550.00Aust.
post #11 of 14
I know (regarding the Santoni's); I was DYING the last time I was in Florence seeing those prices (especially after having just seen the exact same models at the boutique in nyc for three times those prices). koji
post #12 of 14
Berluti's store hasn't had a lot of progress this week. Is it owned by LVMH?
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Quote:
(Roy @ April 21 2005,10:22) Still I get the feeling you guys (and everybody outside of italy) are being thoroughly fucked over. In Rome i've seen the tan fatte e mano Santoni's for under 300 euros. They weren't even on sale. That's half the retail price in Holland. 800-infinity. I hate it
Ahem   , Santoni's top of the line "Fatte a Mano" tan serrated sock can be had for about Euro 500...
Where? Last time I was at Hermans they were about 650?
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage,April 21 2005,10:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy,April 21 2005,10:22
Still I get the feeling you guys (and everybody outside of italy) are being thoroughly fucked over. In Rome i've seen the tan fatte e mano Santoni's for under 300 euros. They weren't even on sale. That's half the retail price in Holland. 800-infinity. I hate it
Ahem   , Santoni's top of the line "Fatte a Mano" tan serrated sock can be had for about Euro 500...
Where? Last time I was at Hermans they were about 650?
Albert Noltens. Last time I checked, some of the Norwegians were about Euro 550. I've seen them on sale marked down 50%
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Berluti/Lattanzi in NYC