or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Drinkwaters: Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Drinkwaters: Affiliate thread - Page 10

post #136 of 295
No, we are sold out of that size. Sorry!

Gary



Quote:
Originally Posted by fcral1 View Post
Still stocking the Grey Melange Donegal Cardigan in Medium?
post #137 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by drink8648 View Post
No, we are sold out of that size. Sorry! Gary
Since we're on the subject, how about that in small?
post #138 of 295
hey gary,

did you order the eg s/s 11' field pant?
post #139 of 295
Small is gone as well. Only large and X Large.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post
Since we're on the subject, how about that in small?
post #140 of 295
Sorry, we did not. Hit me up with your request when the season starts and I'll try to locate what you want.


Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
hey gary,

did you order the eg s/s 11' field pant?
post #141 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by drink8648 View Post
Small is gone as well. Only large and X Large.

I heard it runs super small and you need to size up 2...
post #142 of 295
My Friend,

I do not know were you got this information but this knitwear line fits TTS.


Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post
I heard it runs super small and you need to size up 2...
post #143 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by drink8648 View Post
Hit me up with your request when the season starts and I'll try to locate what you want.

Gary, do you mean when the ss11 line arrives at stores? I'm hopping I can get my hands on a navy suit this season.
post #144 of 295
Yes, as always, I will attempt to locate anything EG makes for anyone. Seeing that we stock Southwick clothing, where the suitings are being made, I might even be able to make a size that's not available if EG allows me to.



Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post
Gary, do you mean when the ss11 line arrives at stores? I'm hopping I can get my hands on a navy suit this season.
post #145 of 295
Hey Gary, I sent you a PM about some older EG stock.

Also that cardigan looks amazing.
post #146 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakatora View Post
Hey Gary, I sent you a PM about some older EG stock.

Also that cardigan looks amazing.


Wow! Totally zoned on that one. I will check with EG today. Yes, the cardigan and all their knitwear is really nice.
post #147 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakatora View Post
Also that cardigan looks amazing.
Which cardigan are you referring to?
post #148 of 295
FYI

Drinkwater's will commence their winter sale on Saturday, January 21st with reductions from 30% to 50% off. We look forward to hearing from you for some great savings. Thanks!

Gary
post #149 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by drink8648 View Post
FYI

Drinkwater's will commence their winter sale on Saturday, January 21st with reductions from 30% to 50% off. We look forward to hearing from you for some great savings. Thanks!

Gary


I just got the e-mail about this yesterday (and I registered!). Can you tell us what is on sale, what's 30% off, what's 50% etc.? I should be able to make it in next week.
post #150 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by drink8648 View Post
FYI

Drinkwater's will commence their winter sale on Saturday, January 21st with reductions from 30% to 50% off. We look forward to hearing from you for some great savings. Thanks!

Gary

any flannel trousers on sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Drinkwaters: Affiliate thread