or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Things that you know are "inferior" but still prefer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that you know are "inferior" but still prefer - Page 25

post #361 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulford View Post
I'd have to say hispanic women.

Wow, I didn't realize Hispanic women were inferior. Funny, I'll have to tell my Hispanic wife who is, by all accounts, stunning and had her Ph.D. from a top ten graduate program by the age of 26, that she is inferior. Now that I think of it, I'll have to tell my mother who came from nothing and worked her way through college while providing me the opportunity to go to fancy private schools that she, too, is inferior. What an eye opener. Thanks!

As for your preference for them, well, obviously, I understand that. At least you're not completely ignorant.
post #362 of 383
Hispanic women are great cooks.
post #363 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
Wow, I didn't realize Hispanic women were inferior. Funny, I'll have to tell my Hispanic wife who is, by all accounts, stunning and had her Ph.D. from a top ten graduate program by the age of 26, that she is inferior. Now that I think of it, I'll have to tell my mother who came from nothing and worked her way through college while providing me the opportunity to go to fancy private schools that she, too, is inferior. What an eye opener. Thanks!

As for your preference for them, well, obviously, I understand that. At least you're not completely ignorant.

I believe that bmulford was typing with his tongue firmly planted in cheek. No need to go to guerra, guero (unless we're speaking of Vida Guerra).
post #364 of 383
Cool Water cologne at home
post #365 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz View Post
Hispanic women are great cooks.

Then mine must be defective.
post #366 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
Wow, I didn't realize Hispanic women were inferior. Funny, I'll have to tell my Hispanic wife who is, by all accounts, stunning and had her Ph.D. from a top ten graduate program by the age of 26, that she is inferior. Now that I think of it, I'll have to tell my mother who came from nothing and worked her way through college while providing me the opportunity to go to fancy private schools that she, too, is inferior. What an eye opener. Thanks!

As for your preference for them, well, obviously, I understand that. At least you're not completely ignorant.

You mother is a great woman and my hat is off to her. Don't let some smart ass here on SF get to you.
post #367 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfrider View Post
Yes: Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, in the blue box, with the neon orange cheez powder.

I may be a food snob who once considered a career as a chef, but I will never, ever turn down a bowl of this shit.

that stuff is delicious, I love the mac and cheese with real cheddar, etc (which is the easiest thing to make) but sometimes I just want some kraft mac & cheese.

On the same note, Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli, not the double stuffed.
post #368 of 383
Aqua Velva
post #369 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
Then mine must be defective.

Can you return her and get a better model?

My wife is English and she can't cook either.
post #370 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post
Can you return her and get a better model?

My wife is English and she can't cook either.

Unfortunately,they are non-returnable. Re-stocking fees are too high so you are better off keeping them.
post #371 of 383

Fun thread, hence the necrobump.

 

1.  Button-cuff shirts (a more atypical choice in UK than US).

2.  Disposable roller-balls, rather than fountain pens (+1 gdl).

3.  Cotton odd trousers rather than wool (not always, but often).

post #372 of 383

Mine:

 

- Full cut trousers and relatively loose fitting jackets

- Clip-on suspenders (not that I prefer them, but I don't care wearing them)

- Mid-calf socks (I don't have the "leg showing" issue even though I like pants with no break, go figure)

post #373 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balfour View Post
 

Fun thread, hence the necrobump.

 

1.  Button-cuff shirts (a more atypical choice in UK than US).

2.  Disposable roller-balls, rather than fountain pens (+1 gdl).

3.  Cotton odd trousers rather than wool (not always, but often).

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiaz View Post
 

Mine:

 

- Full cut trousers and relatively loose fitting jackets

- Clip-on suspenders (not that I prefer them, but I don't care wearing them)

- Mid-calf socks (I don't have the "leg showing" issue even though I like pants with no break, go figure)

 

There is one genuinely inferior thing in these two lists. Some of these things (trousers you can take care of in your own home, clothes that are on the loose side) are arguably superior.

post #374 of 383

Oh. I thought "inferior" meant "SF disliked" :tounge:

post #375 of 383
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balfour View Post
 

Fun thread, hence the necrobump.

 

1.  Button-cuff shirts (a more atypical choice in UK than US).

2.  Disposable roller-balls, rather than fountain pens (+1 gdl).

3.  Cotton odd trousers rather than wool (not always, but often).

 

 

Twinsies !   I'm very much with you on 1 and 3 as well

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Things that you know are "inferior" but still prefer