or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest - Page 66

post #976 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtie View Post
High throat FTW.


Does anyone make a suit like this OTR, or do you have to go bespoke?

Mike
post #977 of 2153
Who/what was that last DB (the winner for the week)? That is really, really nice, even with the shadowy picture....
post #978 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon765 View Post
Who/what was that last DB (the winner for the week)? That is really, really nice, even with the shadowy picture....

Cravate Noir if I remember rightly...
post #979 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
Does anyone make a suit like this OTR, or do you have to go bespoke? Mike
I don't think CR does bespoke, but a DB like that is something I'd probably commission rather than looking for it OTR.
post #980 of 2153
These are becoming extremely predictable. Edit: ... in that I'm never in them. (before someone makes the obvious snark)
post #981 of 2153
Thread Starter 
I think that Noir got that number from Ed Morel...so maybe either could ID the maker for those of you who are curious.

- B
post #982 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
These are becoming extremely predictable.
You're just jealous. FWIW, I thought my outfit with the ghillies would have been a winnar for sure.
post #983 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
These are becoming extremely predictable.

Edit: ... in that I'm never in them. (before someone makes the obvious snark)

Be patient.

I think this month might have brought some good material for the monthly column.


- B
post #984 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Be patient. I think this month might have brought some good material for the monthly column. - B
post #985 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Be patient.

I think this month might have brought some good material for the monthly column.


- B

Oh good.
post #986 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I think that Noir got that number from Ed Morel...so maybe either could ID the maker for those of you who are curious.

- B

Correct. It is a RTW suit, but you need that body, thin and tall, to pull it off.
post #987 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Oh good.



- B
post #988 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
- B
Icon. Status. Legend. Wait... I think I know where you're going with this.
post #989 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post
Correct. It is a RTW suit, but you need that body, thin and tall, to pull it off.

Well, I got the thin and tall covered, now I just need to find the RTW....
post #990 of 2153
I didn't make it this week??? I no longer have a reason to live . . . . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest