Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
So it was bigger than the column? Most excellent.
What made it iconic was not you alone, but all of you.
It had everything:
1. Handsewn vs. machine sewn.
2. Structured vs. unstructured.
3. Good Borrelli vs. bad Borrelli.
4. Shopping for RTW at bespoke prices vs. shopping for RTW that no one would buy except as a post-season bargain.
5. The rights of the physically imperfect vs. expectations of the transformative power of clothing.
6. The superficial snark vs. the emotion of ownership.
7. Reason vs. passion.
I think I might script it for a straight to DVD production.