or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest - Page 139

post #2071 of 2153
Thanks, Alan!
post #2072 of 2153
Another good'un. Loved the propeller bow-tie gag.
post #2073 of 2153
Nice job Alan - I've missed most of this week due to a rather irritating office move coinciding with a major project deadline. Great to see a few highlights.
post #2074 of 2153
nicely done Rev - its been a great three weeks. hopefully you can do it agian sometime later.

good times.
post #2075 of 2153
Great job Alan ... do you have nominations for the next editor?
post #2076 of 2153
Thanks Alan! Max
post #2077 of 2153
Entertaining digests, AlanC.


Quote:
Originally Posted by srivats View Post
Great job Alan ... do you have nominations for the next editor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC View Post
Thanks for the opportunity, Vox.

I'd like to nominate DocHolliday as Digest Elf for the holidays. Don't take 'no' for an answer.
post #2078 of 2153
OK, gents, grab your bowlers and brollies, I'm in. I have a hard act to follow, but I will give it my best. You guys just make sure to give me good stuff to work with.
post #2079 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
OK, gents, grab your bowlers and brollies, I'm in. I have a hard act to follow, but I will give it my best. You guys just make sure to give me good stuff to work with.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!
post #2080 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
OK, gents, grab your bowlers and brollies, I'm in. I have a hard act to follow, but I will give it my best. You guys just make sure to give me good stuff to work with.




- B
post #2081 of 2153
I prefer this one. Sure, I'm a little disheveled, but my Inverness is awesome, and handy for concealing the street howitzer. Also, I have a great hat. Do you know my friend Bret? He's quite a dapper dresser:
post #2082 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Mine, though, is a better allusion to our avatars.


- B
post #2083 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
OK, gents, grab your bowlers and brollies, I'm in. I have a hard act to follow, but I will give it my best. You guys just make sure to give me good stuff to work with.

One might say that you're our huckleberry...
post #2084 of 2153
These pictures are no more than a bunch of Hollywood pansies.
For the look of the real West, as only an Italian, can see it:

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

http://www.cinemasquid.com/blu-ray/m...y?movieid=4742

An abundance of Sprezzatura, No?
post #2085 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade View Post
These pictures are no more than a bunch of Hollywood pansies.
For the look of the real West, as only an Italian, can see it:

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

http://www.cinemasquid.com/blu-ray/m...y?movieid=4742

An abundance of Sprezzatura, No?

Agreed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest