or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest - Page 111

post #1651 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Bigbris, maybe you could 'bring the pain' next week?
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post
Nice job on the commentary, Bris.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC (Houston) View Post
Great pics, great commentary. +1 for Bigbris having the next go.
I appreciate the love, gents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
So, what about it Bigbris? Are you big enough and circumcised enough to handle guest editing duties for the week fom Saturday, September 12th to Friday, September 18th?
Nah, while the scalpel mark on 'lilbris1 is slightly off-center and does anger me at times, I'll leave that to someone more qualified. These were the thoughts that popped into my head after 1 or 5 glasses of Scotch while scanning yf's edit. Anyway, this probably won't happen again until I post enough pics of self (in fairness) to elicit the same. Thanks again.
post #1652 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
Thanks again.

Booooooo!


- B
post #1653 of 2153
How about a voting system for next guest editor, B? This is a democracy, right?

For the next round, I nominate:

1. mao^2
2. Phat Guido (duh, obvious)
3. chorse123
post #1654 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by srivats View Post
How about a voting system for next guest editor, B? This is a democracy, right?

For the next round, I nominate:

1. mao^2
2. Phat Guido (duh, obvious)
3. chorse123
- I say WowWow or Chorse as they are both gentlemen & don't resort to physical violence or prone to swearing..
- Also, I would just be offending a lot of people
- & I would have to empty my "ignore folder".. Kidding..
post #1655 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
- I say WowWow or Chorse as they are both gentlemen & don't resort to physical violence or prone to swearing..
- Also, I would just be offending a lot of people
- & I would have to empty my "ignore folder".. Kidding..

That is a good thing, no?

You know that you cannot avoid the editor duties forever, right?
post #1656 of 2153
NM
post #1657 of 2153
I'd vote PG, as much as I have a pair of keen eyes, my snark-fu is way below par.
post #1658 of 2153
Thread Starter 
I think that we have to save MeowMeow and Phatty for special weeks, like Hannukah or Indian New Year. I picture the two of them doing a review week together, like a comedy duo: an entire column of gazman photos.

TC Houston, how about you?


- B
post #1659 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I think that we have to save MeowMeow and Phatty for special weeks, like Hannukah or Indian New Year. I picture the two of them doing a review week together, like a comedy duo: an entire column of gazman photos.

TC Houston, how about you?


- B

post #1660 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I think that we have to save MeowMeow and Phatty for special weeks, like Hannukah or Indian New Year. I picture the two of them doing a review week together, like a comedy duo: an entire column of gazman photos.

TC Houston, how about you?


- B

Oh wow, thanks for the consideration but I feel way too amateurish to be responsible for something like this. I can't even decide which of my own fits I like from week to week. LOL I think I'd be up to doing it after more of the pros have had a shot at it. I second the vote for Chorse. Others that come to mind are Mafoo, Parker, Cravate, and Baron.
post #1661 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
Hope he is, I sense much snark waiting to be released in him. Use your anger bigbris; it gives you focus...
I was looking for your SN when I came across this post missed earlier. Clearly you should be the next guest editor for obvious reasons!
post #1662 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC (Houston) View Post
Oh wow, thanks for the consideration but I feel way too amateurish to be responsible for something like this. I can't even decide which of my own fits I like from week to week. LOL I think I'd be up to doing it after more of the pros have had a shot at it. I second the vote for Chorse. Others that come to mind are Mafoo, Parker, Cravate, and Baron.

Parker inaugurated the Guest Editor series.

Fan would be fantastic, but we have to save him for a special week, like with Meow and Phatty.

Cravate and Baron would be perfect, but they are both drunkards.

That leaves you. Just pick pics...no need for commentary. The executioners so far have been bespokies, so I think that your selective eye would make for an interesting collection.

Reconsider, please...plus, I know that you can crop and resize images.


- B
post #1663 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
I was looking for your SN when I came across this post missed earlier. Clearly you should be the next guest editor for obvious reasons!

Yes, definitely Holdfast...but I asked TC first.

Honestly, I just want TC's extravagently svelte wife to see him achieve something important for once in his life.


- B
post #1664 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Parker inaugurated the Guest Editor series.

Fan would be fantastic, but we have to save him for a special week, like with Meow and Phatty.

Cravate and Baron would be perfect, but they are both drunkards.

That leaves you. Just pick pics...no need for commentary. The executioners so far have been bespokies, so I think that your selective eye would make for an interesting collection.

Reconsider, please...plus, I know that you can crop and resize images.

- B

Alright, I will do it. What date range am I covering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Honestly, I just want TC's extravagently svelte wife to see him achieve something important for once in his life.

- B

Hmmm, that is quite an incentive. LOL
post #1665 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC (Houston) View Post
Alright, I will do it. What date range am I covering?

Splendid. Thank you.

Your shift is Friday night, September 11th through Friday, September 18th.


- B
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest