or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest - Page 106

post #1576 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
BTW, Alan C's suit and panama get up is one of the best things I've seen on this site.

Thanks, Baron. That means a great deal coming from you.
post #1577 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by blofeld View Post
agreed - making fun of the fat kid always works

Sorry cap'n, I meant no offence. You are a heavyset guy but you looked good in the photo and may look good in a fuller trouser too. Can we leave it at that?

Incidentally, Mr Claymore from a few months back was similarly bulky but he still looked good. Size isn't always everything.
post #1578 of 2153
Excellent commentry yfyf.

A toast to you
post #1579 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post
Sorry cap'n, I meant no offence. You are a heavyset guy but you looked good in the photo and may look good in a fuller trouser too. Can we leave it at that?

Incidentally, Mr Claymore from a few months back was similarly bulky but he still looked good. Size isn't always everything.

I was completely joking. No moo-ish overreactions here buddy! I thought it was hilarious...seriously, good job.
post #1580 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by blofeld View Post
agreed - making fun of the fat kid always works
- nothing has changed in teh world order.. Well.. THE iTHUGS/BLOKES have!
- when were you & your wifey back?
post #1581 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post
Incidentally, Mr Claymore from a few months back was similarly bulky but he still looked good. Size isn't always everything.


I don't post for five months and you start calling me fat...? I see how it is.

Well I am certainly am no lightweight and then to add to the problem I tend to have my clothes made to the size I would like to be rather than to the size I am.

I hope to get back into the swing of posting occasionally. Summer is my busiest time of the year and I have had little chance to do anything much more than lurk.
By the way, I enjoyed your turn at the weekly digest. I think the comments add a lot to the endeavor. Soon you will be writhing songs like Mr. Sartoria himself.
post #1582 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by blofeld View Post
I was completely joking. No moo-ish overreactions here buddy! I thought it was hilarious...seriously, good job.

There would be a lot more civility in this world if people didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you. Buddy.
post #1583 of 2153
Thanks, yfyf. I needed some LOLs this afternoon.
post #1584 of 2153
This was the first time I actually sat down to read this thread. I chuckled out loud out the commentary from this week. Brilliant, truly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barims View Post
I agree on Luftvier's mad cosplay skills. He has a good eye
Haha. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin831 View Post
Excellent commentry yfyf. A toast to you
Seconded. A round on me.
post #1585 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Claymore View Post
I don't post for five months and you start calling me fat...? I see how it is.

Well I am certainly am no lightweight and then to add to the problem I tend to have my clothes made to the size I would like to be rather than to the size I am.

I hope to get back into the swing of posting occasionally. Summer is my busiest time of the year and I have had little chance to do anything much more than lurk.
By the way, I enjoyed your turn at the weekly digest. I think the comments add a lot to the endeavor. Soon you will be writhing songs like Mr. Sartoria himself.

This is good news. I was musing earlier that certain favourites of mine aren't truly "regulars"
post #1586 of 2153
YfYf,

That was most excellent. I read the forum as much for the comments as I do the clothes.

Looking forward to another week.


We know Vox, won't lie dormant. I predict a Looks Gone Wrong of Biblical proportions is around the corner.
post #1587 of 2153
Sorry for the delay, this weekly thing is in the pipeline but been very busy of late and China doesn't seem to want to load photos so I have to proxy and VPN everything grr Thanks all kind folks who said such nice things, I salute your Satorialitude
post #1588 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post
Sorry for the delay, this weekly thing is in the pipeline but been very busy of late and China doesn't seem to want to load photos so I have to proxy and VPN everything grr

Thanks all kind folks who said such nice things, I salute your Satorialitude

Hope it's worth the wait
post #1589 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post
Sorry for the delay, this weekly thing is in the pipeline but been very busy of late and China doesn't seem to want to load photos so I have to proxy and VPN everything grr

Thanks all kind folks who said such nice things, I salute your Satorialitude

Loved the last update, and looking forward to the next for some comedy and insight.
post #1590 of 2153
That was very well done - a terrific read
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest