or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest - Page 102

post #1516 of 2153
Well done Parker. Definitely a good read.
post #1517 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary Grant View Post
Nicely done Parker! And I'm sporting "your" tie today

Sweet!
post #1518 of 2153
Well done!
post #1519 of 2153
Good job Parker
post #1520 of 2153
Very nice, Parker!
post #1521 of 2153
nice job Parker ... and thanks for the add.
post #1522 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
"Subjective and Totally Unfair". :-)
- good stuff, no offence to gdl but a there is more consistency here.. Well at list from my analytical eye there is a pattern to your train of thought
post #1523 of 2153
Thread Starter 
A fantastic job, Parker. Thank you.

I say that you do one more week, and the you and I try to convince someone to take the reigns for another week or two. Are you willing?

Don't worry about the index page...I'll take care of that.


- B
post #1524 of 2153
Nice choices, Parker! Also, I like the shot with Mem Church in the background ... I'm always impressed by the speed with which grass regrows after Commencement.
post #1525 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
- good stuff, no offence to gdl but a there is more consistency here..
LOL I can certainly see where you're coming from here...

Don't worry, there will always be a lot of PG pics in this thread and there will always be noobs so your ego will be stroked just as you like it, until the end of times.
post #1526 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
LOL I can certainly see where you're coming from here...

Don't worry, there will always be a lot of PG pics in this thread and there will always be noobs so your ego will be stroked just as you like it, until the end of times.
- phatty needs some love otherwise he will get soft..
post #1527 of 2153
Grazie, Parker.
post #1528 of 2153
Don't thank me. I though there was quite a bit of good stuff to choose from this week. Vox, I'll take another crack at it next week, then pass along. It's fun to see if there are any themes that come through the editing. I'm kind of a minimalist so I think I chose stuff in that realm.

I like gdl's picks too. Probably more conversation starters there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I say that you do one more week, and the you and I try to convince someone to take the reigns for another week or two. Are you willing?

Sure thing, cap'n.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Don't worry about the index page...I'll take care of that.

Thank you. I think that was the most amount of html I've ever done.
post #1529 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
That's a great idea.

I appoint you for next week. When you're done, you appoint the next person, and so on.

I still think focusing on the daily column would be the best thing.


- B

How do I get appointed to do something? I will judge the shit out of anything you point me at.
post #1530 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post
How do I get appointed to do something? I will judge the shit out of anything you point me at.
- so Fire Island..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest