or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest - Page 77

post #1141 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
For good or ill, given how well things turned out in Hellhole, DC this week, I do believe we can return to regularly scheduled sartastictorial programming next week.

I even bought my first new bowties in 25 years...

So gentlemen and iammatt: either bring your A game or your Z game next week.

- B
- Is Moo invited?
post #1142 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
- Is Moo invited?

Don't change the subject: since you are in every week, I've decided to devote a subcolumn just to you. That's what happens when you cross the big four zero...are you ready?

- B
post #1143 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Moo is always welcome.

- B
post #1144 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Don't change the subject: since you are in every week, I've decided to devote a subcolumn just to you. That's what happens when you cross the big four zero...are you ready?

- B
- depends.. Will it be a ONE, TWO & THREE for Team Astana.. That is my burning Q..
post #1145 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
- depends.. Will it be a ONE, TWO & THREE for Team Astana.. That is my burning Q..

Ha! You are such an enabler.

But you are like a fantastic Internet Petri dish of stylistic values: you observe and process everything, and you become better and better.

We can get rid of 95% of all MC threads if we focused on what you did; why you did it; what resources were at hand; and were you...

(a) Wow

(b) shit, he looks good in a mode in which I would look bad.

So: I'll be sacrificing you on the altar.

- B
post #1146 of 2153
^^ You're asking too much of me, Bill - I've already taken my three best shots at summer dressing. I doubt I'll be exceeding my one photo post per week any time soon Of course, being able to come back strong when the weather grows colder allows me to preserve what little rep I have here
post #1147 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by barims View Post
^^ You're asking too much of me, Bill - I've already taken my three best shots at summer dressing. I doubt I'll be exceeding my one photo post per week any time soon

Of course, being able to come back strong when the weather grows colder allows me to preserve what little rep I have here

You had fantastic pics last week..

Just redo... you know, PG and you share a quality that is seldom discussed: making what you wear come alive.

- B
post #1148 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I even bought my first new bowties in 25 years...

- B


About time. :-)
post #1149 of 2153
Damn! I brought what little game I had all this week! I was robbed

But I do second the PG subforum!
post #1150 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Ha! You are such an enabler. But you are like a fantastic Internet Petri dish of stylistic values: you observe and process everything, and you become better and better. We can get rid of 95% of all MC threads if we focused on what you did; why you did it; what resources were at hand; and were you... (a) Wow (b) shit, he looks good in a mode in which I would look bad. So: I'll be sacrificing you on the altar. - B
PG Is my Sartorial Muse
post #1151 of 2153
Welcome back, Mr Vox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barims View Post
I've already taken my three best shots at summer dressing.

Barims, I nominate your Junya summer fit for this week's Look of the Week. That was great.
post #1152 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Welcome back, Mr Vox.



Barims, I nominate your Junya summer fit for this week's Look of the Week. That was great.

+1

I really appreciate Barims' creativity and overall looks. You really are fantastic. Many of the things you wear I could not pull off myself, due to being part a conservative profession.. But, you are a great inspiration.
post #1153 of 2153
Just wanted to echo the barims praise.
post #1154 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
For good or ill, given how well things turned out in Hellhole, DC this week, I do believe we can return to regularly scheduled sartastictorial programming next week. I even bought my first new bowties in 25 years... So gentlemen and iammatt: either bring your A game or your Z game next week. Oh: next week starts now. - B
And the monthly "parade of shame" ?
post #1155 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtie View Post
And the monthly "parade of shame" ?

I worked a bit on that last week.

Be patient.


- B
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest