or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest - Page 75

post #1111 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
I would like to see a special series of Vox collaborations in the spirit of the streetwear forum.
Maybe the first could be Vox v. Foo or, to take the snark to 11, a Vox v. RJman collaboration.

I'm thinking more Vox x Sviglia.

- B
post #1112 of 2153
Stay safe, Bill, you bastard.
post #1113 of 2153
post #1114 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Stay safe, Bill, you bastard.

Why, because I'm one of two people not related to you who appreciate you?

- B
post #1115 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Why, because I'm one of two people not related to you who appreciate you?

- B

You appreciate the Moo? Whoa.
post #1116 of 2153
This is Sparta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Why, because I'm one of two people not related to you who appreciate you?

- B
post #1117 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
You appreciate the Moo? Whoa.

I see guys like Moo fucking Hitler up.

- B
post #1118 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I see guys like Moo fucking Hitler up.

- B

post #1119 of 2153
Moo just wants to be loved and who better than Vox. Rob
post #1120 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I see guys like Moo fucking Hitler up.

- B

I wasn't aware your talents extended to the construction and operation of a time machine.
post #1121 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I was busy today with some stuff related to my visit to the den of evil next week.

And I'll be in the wilds of Maine this weekend shootin', 'n' campin', 'n' cussin'.

But be patient: the past month of WAYWRN is an incredible vein of riches into which only a few strikes of the pickax of cruelty will be sufficient to make all wealthy.

- B

Be careful -- some of my people hail from there, and I cannot account for all of their teeth nor their chromosomes ...
post #1122 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I see guys like Moo fucking Hitler up.

What?
post #1123 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
I just realized that Vox did not include a photo of my OneShoe army in his weekly summation. I'm even more upset at him than I was before.
Is there some sort of quota system under which you have to mention your stupid fucking One Shoe deal every week?
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
But be patient: the past month of WAYWRN is an incredible vein of riches into which only a few strikes of the pickax of cruelty will be sufficient to make all wealthy. - B
And many strokes, though with a little axe, hew down and fell the hardest-timbered oak. In other words, take more than a few strikes - it's better that way
post #1124 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Is there some sort of quota system under which you have to mention your stupid fucking One Shoe deal every week?

No. There is no limit.
post #1125 of 2153
Can you say....Fedora Lounge?!?!


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest