or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest - Page 69

post #1021 of 2153
Phew I made it in by the skin of my teeth, my life is now complete

Seriously, a good selection this week. The monthly special must be due soon...
post #1022 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
The monthly special must be due soon...

There was a lot of material this month...an embarrassment of riches.

I hope to have time to do it justice...


- B
post #1023 of 2153
Nice week. Some good ones. I missed Holdfast's blazer-suit(?) post. That looks great. It's a little more trim than the usual.

But, Stilmacher takes the cake.
post #1024 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtie View Post


LK and sweetie FTW.

Dood need an appointment with the sun.
post #1025 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post
Dood need an appointment with the sun.
No man, it's the whole pale tuberculosis patient look.
post #1026 of 2153
This week needs some serious editing.... Is the vox getting a little soft here?
post #1027 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
This week needs some serious editing.... Is the vox getting a little soft here?

Which ones do you like least?

- B
post #1028 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Which ones do you like least?
It would have been more elegant to omit them than to point them out.
post #1029 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
But, Stilmacher takes the cake.

Yes, Cravate and he have a baronial style that is interesting to see.

I wish that we would see English versions of this.


- B
post #1030 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
The monthly special must be due soon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
There was a lot of material this month...an embarrassment of riches.

I hope to have time to do it justice...

I'm salivating already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Nice week. Some good ones. I missed Holdfast's blazer-suit(?) post. That looks great. It's a little more trim than the usual.

Thanks - BB Black Fleece, so yes, definitely more trim than usual (at least in the trousers; the jacket is about the same as my regular jackets). The suit came with a choice of buttons - white/cream MOP or smoked-grey MOP. The jacket is partially lined (I think 1/2, from memory) and lightweight so I went with the pale choice of buttons so it could double as a summer blazer.

My favourite pic was LK & companion, though stilmacher comes close. I also really liked Doc's bold windowpane/bold stripes look.
post #1031 of 2153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
It would have been more elegant to omit them than to point them out.

True, but while my effort to digest the WAYWRN thread is weighted to what looks good (to my eye), it is not exclusively or perfectly so.

A lot of times, there is just a detail or a theme that I like.

- B
post #1032 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post
Dood need an appointment with the sun.

No way, he's way more mysterious and magical this way.
post #1033 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtie View Post
No man, it's the whole pale tuberculosis patient look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
No way, he's way more mysterious and magical this way.


Sorry, I didnt know. Since I want to be cool too, I'm gonna drink some windex.
post #1034 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post
Sorry, I didnt know. Since I want to be cool too, I'm gonna drink some windex.
post #1035 of 2153
I can't believe I wasn't included this week. I tried very hard.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest