or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Chris Brown assaults Rihanna, looking at 9 years
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chris Brown assaults Rihanna, looking at 9 years - Page 7

post #91 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by username79 View Post


Anyone else think she's fugly? I've never thought she was attractive at all.

Yes, butt fugly.
post #92 of 184
Not fugly, but not pretty either. Anyway, for me her arrogant stuck up attitude kills it.
post #93 of 184
Gosurface is that you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post


post #94 of 184
never heard of either of them
post #95 of 184
I've heard there are pics floating around out there of Rihanna's face all beat up. Call me morbid, but I want those pics. Anyone got 'em?
post #96 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83 View Post
never heard of either of them

You must be living under a pop culture umbarella, ella, ella.
post #97 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
You must be living under a pop culture umbarella, ella, ella.

No way, I know all about that plane crash with Blink 182 and some DJ I've never heard of!!!

Seriously, I haven't watched MTV in 5 years and look what happens. I'm so out of the loop.
post #98 of 184
Well if you've managed never to have heard the Umbrella song then you must be living in Manton's bunker.
post #99 of 184
L8 pass, but in Mr. Brown's defense I will just add that her concert outfit selections suggest she totally likes it rough.
post #100 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
Well if you've managed never to have heard the Umbrella song then you must be living in Manton's bunker.

I just watched it on Youtube and have indeed never heard it. I did just buy the Weezer Red album though, so I'm not totally devoid of coolness. (Or maybe I am - is that lame of me?)
post #101 of 184
I'm not saying the song is cool. Only that its omnipresence is rivalled only by the presence of radioactivity in the area around Chernobyl in late April 1986, or the saturation of bombs in Dresden in Feb. 1945.
post #102 of 184
My 91 year-old grandmother in a Paris suburb has heard Umbrella. I don't think it's possible to have been alive and on Earth in the summer of 2007 and not heard that song. It was #1 in New Zealand, Portugal and Austria too , for chrissake !!
post #103 of 184
Who listens to the radio anymore? I listen to my ipod in the gym. Every car has sound systems other than just a radio, be it CDs, ipod connectivity, etc. All my tv is on DVR so I haven't really watched a commercial in years. I suppose I hadn't thought about it - but I suppose there are ways to avoid pop culture now.
post #104 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83 View Post
Who listens to the radio anymore? I listen to my ipod in the gym. Every car has sound systems other than just a radio, be it CDs, ipod connectivity, etc. All my tv is on DVR so I haven't really watched a commercial in years. I suppose I hadn't thought about it - but I suppose there are ways to avoid pop culture now.
I don't listen to the radio either but you never walk into a store? Never go into a bar? Some things are unavoidable.
post #105 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
I don't listen to the radio either but you never walk into a store? Never go into a bar? Some things are unavoidable.

just kick me while I'm down buddy!

In all seriousness, I don't really go to bars and when I do they are fancier ones that wouldn't play "Rihanna."
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Chris Brown assaults Rihanna, looking at 9 years