or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Chris Brown assaults Rihanna, looking at 9 years
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chris Brown assaults Rihanna, looking at 9 years - Page 10

post #136 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post
Don't let a belligerent jealous girlfriend ruin your life my friends.

What a goon.
post #137 of 184
Isn't she back with him now? If so, wouldn't waste a second feeling sorry for her.
post #138 of 184
He's a thug clearly. He's going down faster than MC Hammer.
post #139 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post
Don't let a belligerent jealous girlfriend ruin your life my friends.
She's belligerent? WTF is wrong with you?
post #140 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullethead View Post
Isn't she back with him now? If so, wouldn't waste a second feeling sorry for her.

I read that they are back together too. What a dumb ass bitch.
post #141 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post
You are a mentally troubled guy, TyCoon. Screw these San Fran and New York Styleforum meetups. You, GQGeek, Conne and a few others here ought to get together for a Styleforum Misogynists meetup.

They'd need to rent an arena judging by some of the threads we have here....
post #142 of 184
way to perpetuate the stereotype CB, idiot

dl
post #143 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
I read that they are back together too. What a dumb ass bitch.

If this is true, does she deserve sympathy when it happens again?
post #144 of 184
^nope. she gets what she deserves.
post #145 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullethead View Post
^nope. she gets what she deserves.

+1
post #146 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullethead View Post
^nope. she gets what she deserves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoneo View Post
+1

+2
All of a sudden her music sucks to me as well.
post #147 of 184
I hadn't heard of them until this incident. There is no excuse whatsoever imo for what he did to her, if the police reports and pics are true. He needs serious help.

As for her, she needs help, too. I understand women often don't leave abusive relationships, but she is not the typical woman. She has access to lots of resources; yet, she goes back to the guy. It doesn't make sense to me.
post #148 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post
You are a mentally troubled guy, TyCoon. Screw these San Fran and New York Styleforum meetups. You, GQGeek, Conne and a few others here ought to get together for a Styleforum Misogynists meetup.

meh. don't mix me with people that advocate beating up girls. kthx!
post #149 of 184
Apparently they now got married secretly...
post #150 of 184
I'm usually happy to hear about newly weds, but this is just sad.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Chris Brown assaults Rihanna, looking at 9 years