or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Band of Outsiders
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Band of Outsiders - Page 44

post #646 of 706
called the loehmann's in san ramon and they said they didn't carry any boo... bummer.

i'd pay a reasonable proxy fee for some shirts in xs, assuming they don't only have terrible leftover styles. something tells me they probably don't get a lot of stock in xs though.
post #647 of 706

last time i was in loehmanns was about a month or two ago and i know they were blowing everything out to bring in new stuff. i dont know if BoO has released anything lately, so its possible new season stuff hasnt made it in yet. also, keep in mind, a lot of the employees at loehmanns have no idea they even carry high end brands. they seem to covet d&g and lifeafterdenim. also, i believe there is a heavily discounted birkin bag in the middle of the beverly store that no one seems to ever even realizes is there. 

post #648 of 706
Anyone have experience with the boo x sperry shoes? How's the quality?


Quote:
Originally Posted by hideout View Post

called the loehmann's in san ramon and they said they didn't carry any boo... bummer.
i'd pay a reasonable proxy fee for some shirts in xs, assuming they don't only have terrible leftover styles. something tells me they probably don't get a lot of stock in xs though.


The Bay Area never has any good stuff in the discount stores. I live around San Jose and everything is garbage. LA is a lot better.
post #649 of 706
Anyone knows how the sizing on this coat runs ?



I'm a typical medium/italian 48, but I feel I would need this in a size 3. Alas it's the only size thats not in stock on Yoox. :/
post #650 of 706
i'd say just get the size 2 and return it if it doesn't fit, yoox's return policy is so simple.

a (very small) fall shipment is up at south willard now. i really like the grey tattersall, but i'm not a fan of how the new painted buttons look on the classic blue/white oxfords.
post #651 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by hideout View Post

i'd say just get the size 2 and return it if it doesn't fit, yoox's return policy is so simple.
a (very small) fall shipment is up at south willard now. i really like the grey tattersall, but i'm not a fan of how the new painted buttons look on the classic blue/white oxfords.

Buttons look about the same to me as always.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #652 of 706
hm, i thought they still used the mop buttons on their normal oxfords, but i could easily be wrong on that one...

in any case, i'm excited to see the rest of the stuff from this season, it seems like it's coming out super slowly though.
post #653 of 706
I wonder if the buttons still fall off in their newer seasons. I had to find time to sit down one day and redo buttons on all my BoO shirts because they were becoming pretty loose and threads were unravelling bored.gif

Still, someone needs to sell more overdyes in XS biggrin.gif
post #654 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by apparition View Post

I wonder if the buttons still fall off in their newer seasons. I had to find time to sit down one day and redo buttons on all my BoO shirts because they were becoming pretty loose and threads were unravelling bored.gif
Still, someone needs to sell more overdyes in XS biggrin.gif

I've only seen buttons fall on shirts from years ago, never on anything from 2010 and up

post #655 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisblex View Post

beverly center has an entire back room dedicated to italian cuts. ive seen tons of coming soon, some yohji, rag and bone, walter van beirendonck, etc. 
in sunglasses i've seen jil sander, rayban, raf simons, linda farrow.. a lot of it comes and goes very quickly, but ive never seen a short supply of BoO

 



Odd, I stopped by the Loehmann's by Beverly Center and saw none of this. Only Rag and Bone. The men's section was very small and I inquired about Italian cuts and all they said they had were a couple of Valentino shirts and some Missoni stuff. Are we talking about the same place? Or do they actually have a backroom separate of the tiny men's section?
post #656 of 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinggimp View Post


Odd, I stopped by the Loehmann's by Beverly Center and saw none of this. Only Rag and Bone. The men's section was very small and I inquired about Italian cuts and all they said they had were a couple of Valentino shirts and some Missoni stuff. Are we talking about the same place? Or do they actually have a backroom separate of the tiny men's section?

no, the last time i went in was about a month or two ago and they were blowing everything out at up to 80% off so it's possible most of the items have sold to make way for new shipments.  i'm sure they'll get a re-stock soon, but you have to dig around there. you could also try reseda as they get a lot of BC returns. Its also possible that some of the stuff has been sent back. I went to barneys the other day and didn't see a single BoO product in their section. 

post #657 of 706

Received today from Yoox new leather jacket from S/S 2012 collection

 

 

700

post #658 of 706

What's your thougths about the shirt jacket?

Is it worth buying?

post #659 of 706
I just bought one from thenextdoor. It is a great fall/winter layering piece that you can wear a button-down shirt or lightweight sweater underneath.

The only problem I have is that it fits bigger than the shirts. I wear medium (2) in BoO shirts, so I purchased a size 2 in the shirt-jacket. It fits little bigger than I would like so my size 2 may be up for sale soon.
post #660 of 706
Does anyone have experience with the camel hair baseball jacket from this season? It looks nice and I'm curious about the sizing (whether it fits like the shirts or more TTS - I'm a medium in shirts) and what people's thoughts overall are of it.

I'm referring to this one: http://www.endclothing.com/band-of-outsiders-camelhair-baseball-jacket.html
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Band of Outsiders