or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › "The Rake" magazine
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"The Rake" magazine - Page 33

post #481 of 563
All this and now he reached another apogee with Panta advertising in The Rake. Go Panta go!!!
post #482 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braker View Post
Any feedback on our latest edition (Camps De Luca cover), gentlemen?

I started reading but halfway through one of your editors at large sent me to a reeducation camp.
post #483 of 563
Any Idea when the next Rake issue is coming out? Tha last one I received was the Camps de Luca issue. They briefly had the new issue covers out on the website about a month ago, one was with Ralph Lauren not sure who the other was. Maybe my script just ran out?
post #484 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond View Post
Any Idea when the next Rake issue is coming out? Tha last one I received was the Camps de Luca issue. They briefly had the new issue covers out on the website about a month ago, one was with Ralph Lauren not sure who the other was. Maybe my script just ran out?
Blue coat? Kiton head honcho, his name escapes me now.

As a subscriber, it is somewhat galling to see the magazine on the newstands weeks before you actually receive it in the mail. WTF? And my delivery address is in Singapore too, where I pick them up periodically or have them sent to me.
post #485 of 563
Has anyone seen this magazine on the newsstands in the U.S.?
post #486 of 563
Hmm, is this the only one since the Camps Luca issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apropos View Post
Blue coat? Kiton head honcho, his name escapes me now.

As a subscriber, it is somewhat galling to see the magazine on the newstands weeks before you actually receive it in the mail. WTF? And my delivery address is in Singapore too, where I pick them up periodically or have them sent to me.
post #487 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond View Post
Any Idea when the next Rake issue is coming out? Tha last one I received was the Camps de Luca issue. They briefly had the new issue covers out on the website about a month ago, one was with Ralph Lauren not sure who the other was. Maybe my script just ran out?

I've thought (many times) about subscribing, but it seems like a lot of dough for an undependable publication. It should cater to its subscribers not piss them off. Doesn't seem like much of a business model. Particularly for an industry (magazines) that's already struggling.
post #488 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond View Post
Any Idea when the next Rake issue is coming out? Tha last one I received was the Camps de Luca issue. They briefly had the new issue covers out on the website about a month ago, one was with Ralph Lauren not sure who the other was. Maybe my script just ran out?

There was the Ralph Lauren one, then the one with the Kiton guy came out in early Dec. I think.
post #489 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweep View Post
There was the Ralph Lauren one, then the one with the Kiton guy came out in early Dec. I think.

Ah, ok. I wish they would update their website to show these issues or atleast allow people to order them. My subscription must be up and they just didn't send me a renewal request, kinda strange?

If anyone wants to part with either of these 2 newer issues let a man know? Thanks.
post #490 of 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond View Post
If anyone wants to part with either of these 2 newer issues let a man know? Thanks.

+1
post #491 of 563
I haven't received a issue yet. I paid for my subscription about mid December. They may put the other two issues on the website in late January if they have any extras left.
post #492 of 563
Interesting timing. I just received their latest issue in the mail, with Richard Mille on the cover. Haven't had time to read it yet.
post #493 of 563
I've found the article on Neapolitan artisans quite enjoyable.
post #494 of 563
Reading the first page and this article, the average annual income is 350k Singapore dollars (nearly 275k USD). Damn, I'm a small-timer.
post #495 of 563
That's so two years ago. Now, it's about SGD500K or USD385K. I hope you feel better now.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › "The Rake" magazine