or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › That’s it! New Rule:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

That’s it! New Rule: - Page 2

post #16 of 33
Quote:
On a more positive note, Trump does offer a ray of hope to other cheesy, tacky, bloated, unattractive billionaires with bad comb-overs who, too, aspire to marry a supermodel one day. Grayson
That's entirely uncalled for and I am offended on the Donald's behalf. As comb overs go, I'd say his is better than average. I think you owe his well-polyurethaned mane a public and immediate apology.
post #17 of 33
$575 is really not pricey in any context for a new suit.
post #18 of 33
Quote:
That's entirely uncalled for and I am offended on the Donald's behalf. As comb overs go, I'd say his is better than average. I think you owe his well-polyurethaned mane a public and immediate apology
If it will help you save your soon-to-be-announced endorsement deal with Trump, ok, I apologize. Grayson
post #19 of 33
I just saw him in a Domino's Pizza commercial. Now that's classy.
post #20 of 33
Ouch. I lost that one.
post #21 of 33
Quote:
I just saw him in a Domino's Pizza commercial. Now that's classy.
...but kinda reinforces the cheesy assertion.
post #22 of 33
Perhaps The Donald should consult the "Reweaving" thread for assitance with maintaining his hair. Grayson
post #23 of 33
Quote:
If it will help you save your soon-to-be-announced endorsement deal with Trump, ok, I apologize.
I meant the endorsement deal for 7-fold cashmere hairpieces. Grayson
post #24 of 33
I wonder in all honesty what a plug from Trump on "The Apprentass" is worth? He's kinda a caricature of himself at this point but at some level you have to admire the cajones. The guy makes Don King look modest but damn - he sure pulls it off.
post #25 of 33
Best line from Trump was from several years ago when his business was in freefall and he was forced to restructure his finances with the banks: "When you owe the bank a million dollars, you're a customer. When you owe the bank a billion dollars, you're a partner". Grayson
post #26 of 33
Quote:
a plug from Trump
There you go again--leave the guy's hair alone. Grayson
post #27 of 33
Quote:
"Donald Trump is the antithesis of all that is correct in sartorial matters."
Way too mild. Donald Trump is the Antichrist of sartorial matters. Grayson
post #28 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Quote:
"Donald Trump is the antithesis of all that is correct in sartorial matters."
Way too mild. Donald Trump is the Antichrist of sartorial matters. Grayson
Yes. Jon.
post #29 of 33
Quote:
Quote:
(lisapop @ April 09 2005,02:59) Quote "Donald Trump is the antithesis of all that is correct in sartorial matters."
Way too mild.  Donald Trump is the Antichrist of sartorial matters. Grayson
Yes. Jon.[/quote] Are you guys mad????.. Trump doesn't hold a (sulphurous) candle to the real sartorial Antichrist, that child-molester-voiced guy who runs Men's Wearhouse....
post #30 of 33
Quote:
I just saw him in a Domino's Pizza commercial. Now that's classy.
Those ads actually crack me up. Either the guy really has a sense of humor, or no sense of shame at all. On another note, apparently Regis and the Donald are friends. I wonder in Regis is Donald's design consultant on the "Trump Signature Line."
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › That’s it! New Rule: