or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Seiko Watches - Underrated?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Seiko Watches - Underrated? - Page 19

post #271 of 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaguy View Post
No, not really. Dark brown should be fine.

Good, I was hoping so. Anybody have recommendations on great brown leather straps for a Seiko?
post #272 of 362
I got this Seiko 5 for Christmas and put a shell cordovan band on it. It's my main watch and I dig it. Feel free to laugh at the fact that the band costs twice as much as the watch, ha.
post #273 of 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post
Picked up a Seiko 5 Military for a casual wear.


This is nice. Does it take 18mm or 20mm straps?
post #274 of 362
That was my only complaint about the watch, it takes 18mm straps. I think it would have been perfect with a 20mm lug distance, that way it would not look as small on the wrist.
post #275 of 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post
That was my only complaint about the watch, it takes 18mm straps. I think it would have been perfect with a 20mm lug distance, that way it would not look as small on the wrist.

Thanks for the info! Too bad Time Factors doesn't make an Orange Bond strap in 18mm...
post #276 of 362
Looking at this watch, but can't make up my mind...
post #277 of 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne View Post
Thanks for the info! Too bad Time Factors doesn't make an Orange Bond strap in 18mm...

Check Ebay and J.Crew, they have a good selection of them
post #278 of 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by B|aze View Post
Agreed..the original strap looks and feels cheap and should be replaced...even if it's just for another black strap

What size did you get? 20mm or 18mm? The strap that the "Blue Spark" comes with is quite ugly.
post #279 of 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto View Post
What size did you get? 20mm or 18mm? The strap that the "Blue Spark" comes with is quite ugly.

20mm
post #280 of 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by B|aze View Post
Looking at this watch, but can't make up my mind...

Meh, not a fan of the gold coloured batons, hands, etc. I prefer the SNKA07K1 or SNX113K .
post #281 of 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne View Post
Meh, not a fan of the gold coloured batons, hands, etc. I prefer the SNKA07K1 or SNX113K .

Those are nice aswell...looks like the SNX113 is the only one I can replace the bracelet with a strap??
post #282 of 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by B|aze View Post
Looking at this watch, but can't make up my mind...

Where can you find this watch?
post #283 of 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post
Where can you find this watch?

Found it on ebay...why?
post #284 of 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by B|aze View Post
Found it on ebay...why?

I want it.
I will have a look through ebay.
post #285 of 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post
I want it.
I will have a look through ebay.

Sorry but I think it was the last one, I havent' seen it elsewhere..
But I saw something similar, I'll see if I can locate it for you
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Seiko Watches - Underrated?