• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Friday WAYWRN Challenge 4/15/11 - As decided by Unregistered...

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The Linen Challenge
Denim_-_Linen.43220317_std.JPG
Its just starting to become Spring, so either a SC, tie, PS, shirt, pants... however you choose to use it, show us how you make the best use of linen!

Navi

Reaction score
So, who's going 100% linen?:
laugh.gif

I'm not sure there's even such thing as linen socks, though. I love linen so I'll be joining in this one, gotta love linen shirts and ties. Favorite summer material.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, gents, but count me out on this one, as much as I like linen, I've got a benefit cocktail party to attend Friday evening, and it's not supposed to get above 56F/13C that day, so linen is not on the menu.

For those of you in warmer climes, please enjoy (if only there were warmer climes in NYC!).

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love linen, but too cold over here at the moment.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How do you live in GA and not own any linen.

I'm in even though it'll be 60 degrees max.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, I have not had a chance yet to have my Linen DB altered. Plus, it is cream and it is not really time yet for that, even down here where it is already hot. Well, I guess there is the retina burning blue Polo Congressman SC....or any of the plaid jobs
lol8[1].gif

Mike

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this should be good, but im out nothing linen worth owning in my closet
frown.gif

TRA8324

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Hmmmmm, I have not had a chance yet to have my Linen DB altered. Plus, it is cream and it is not really time yet for that, even down here where it is already hot. Well, I guess there is the retina burning blue Polo Congressman SC....or any of the plaid jobs
lol8[1].gif

Mike

Is the polo congressman sc any good? I've seen it on ebay and considered getting it before. All the pictures have the 3 buttons buttoned all the way up though. Does it roll to a 2 button?

Dewi

Reaction score
One of these days, there'll be a challenge I can enter. I'll feel silly entering this one, as all I have in linen that's MC worthy is a PS.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads