• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Love greek yogurt....

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just cubed a pear and mixed it with plain 0% greek yogurt.

******* delicious. Only about 200 calories, 18g of protein, 40g of carbs, and 5g of fiber. Better than most ice cream and good for you.

Best thing about greek yogurt is overabundance of protein and that it's creamy and thick even when its nonfat/lowfat.

Not that I have anything against fat. I go through a pack of european butter in about a week or two.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
Best thing about greek yogurt is overabundance of protein and that it's creamy and thick even when its nonfat/lowfat.

I got sumtin 4 ur mout if u liek dat

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
I got sumtin 4 ur mout if u liek dat
ok but no ****? edit: if you weren't slighly marsupialed you would have definitely capitalized on the "thick and creamy". That was like a nobrainer.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ur fggtry speaks 4 itslef no typeface adjustment rqred.

In all seriousness I do enjoy Fage 2% Greek Yogurt.

Yes, hit me with a "Fage" joke. Go ahead.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trader Joe's Greek yogurt is about half the price of Fage and twice as good.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ur fggtry speaks 4 itslef no typeface adjustment rqred. In all seriousness I do enjoy Fage 2% Greek Yogurt. Yes, hit me with a "Fage" joke. Go ahead.
do you like the way a ***e tastes sliding down your throat, all thick and creamy?

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
Trader Joe's Greek yogurt is about half the price of Fage and twice as good.

yup...

2.99 for like 16 ounces, right? Best deal ever, one of the best protein deals ever as well.

I gotta remember to go buy a box soon.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No Trader Joe's where I live unfortunately...

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cchen
Union Square?

I ain't taking three subway express stops for some cheaper Greek yogurt. Especially considering the trip itself would cost $4.50 or something.

That said I am trying to move to the East Village soon.

skunkworks

Reaction score
The quality of Fage dropped precipitously after they opened a plant in NY. Pretty much any other brand will be better, including Trader Joe's. I buy Voskos for cheap at the local supermarket.

Cavalier

Reaction score
Fage is so damn expensive I rarely get it (I am really cheap for no reason..), will have to check out these other brands.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That said I am trying to move to the East Village soon.

Hell yes. East Village is the place.

Now with regard to yogurt... I get that Fage that comes with the honey. Cost $1.99 or something. That is some good $hit.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skunkworks
The quality of Fage dropped precipitously after they opened a plant in NY. Pretty much any other brand will be better, including Trader Joe's. I buy Voskos for cheap at the local supermarket.

My best friend is Greek and he was in Greece for the past month. So yesterday we were at Amish Market up on 46th near 2nd avenue. I ask my friend "Is Fage how the real Greek yogurt tastes?... he said "absolutely". He told me this as he was eating one of those single servings of Fage.

Therefore, I am inclined to think Fage is authentic and up to par.

Fage 2% with honey and walnuts is the best.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSC4President
My best friend is Greek and he was in Greece for the past month. So yesterday we were at Amish Market up on 46th near 2nd avenue. I ask my friend "Is Fage how the real Greek yogurt tastes?... he said "absolutely". He told me this as he was eating one of those single servings of Fage.

Therefore, I am inclined to think Fage is authentic and up to par.

Fage 2% with honey and walnuts is the best.

well its not like greek yogurt is complicated..

get yogurt... strain the liquid out.. enjoy

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics