• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Our Legacy FW 09

imightbechad

Reaction score
Anyone know when this stuff is likely to drop? Anymore pictures floating around out there?
3220863271_94766eceb7.jpg
3220863257_37f337efbb.jpg
our-legacy-shirting-autumn-2009-03-540x338.jpg

ahk1979

Reaction score
imightbechad;2249801 said:
Anyone know when this stuff is likely to drop? Anymore pictures floating around out there?
QUOTE]

I would think it will start showing up in stores at the end of August. Likely at TBS first.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are the prices/fits like on this stuff?

ahk1979

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
What are the prices/fits like on this stuff?

prices are pretty reasonable. button downs are about $130, chinos $150, knits $175 and outerwear $400-500. stuff fits slim, but not BOO slim. i am tall and slim and most of the time their small fits me almost perfect.

for reference, have a look at some of my waywtd pics. i'm pretty much always wearing atleast one thing from them.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i would buy a lot of these if i could. really really like.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Our Legacy = J. Crew but significantly better in every way. I'm looking forward to this.
Totally agree. It's what J Crew should be. I look at alot of J crew stuff, and I'm like, just charge another 15-20 percent more, and make that little bit of extra difference, ie, nice rolled collars, better quality cloth. But then I think thier is a price point that works with non sf people, and j crew is that. I dont think our legacy is my thing, but I want to buy so much of thier collections, Its just not me. Its so good for people that want awesome basics though. Hopefully they do more grey / charcoal / navy stuff in a few seasons. This FW is pretty brown and tweedy, which I think is awesome for the look they are going for. Good work on the shirts too, getting away from button downs into things that are a little bit different is always good to see.

Peon

Reaction score
It's on Oipolloi
Few pieces are already sold out...
eh.gif

southgate house

Reaction score
Odin has a lot of the fall stuff, but unfortunately does not have it posted online.

brimley

Reaction score
Thanks. It doesn't look like any of the NA retailers are online with their stuff yet. It's a problem for me because Oi Polloi has pit to pit on their button downs at 24" for XL and Kiosk 78 has 21.5" on the XL, and if I'm dealing with returns overseas...

If anyone near a 42L can weigh in with size advice on button downs and sweaters, I'd appreciate it (think I'm a L?)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads